Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Did the team achieve anything? No. Thus noone made the difference. It's logical.

Even being a good player on a bad team isn't making a difference. There has to be that difference..
You can't judge if you didn't see our play with or without him.

And FYI not even Messi (if you hate him, then C.Ronaldo) would have made a huge impact in last years Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You can't judge if you didn't see our play with or without him.

And FYI not even Messi (if you hate him, then C.Ronaldo) would have made a huge impact in last years Juve.
Then we would have sold Messi. It's not about how big a player is in theory, only what he actually can do to change things.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why is Marotta loving Italian players for the sake of the NT. FIGC fucked us over this year with the non eu rule.

Is Marotta dealing like Hoeness, the way how Mussolini was dealing with Hitler, Mussolini was above and beyond Hitler in the beginning, Hitler didn't even dare to watch him in the eyes but just a few years later Hitler got his sorry ass out of prison like he was Michael Scofield and Mussolini wasn't really that above him anymore in his own eyes.

So Marotta laughed the 14M away, Hoeness left, we wanted Dzeko, made an 33 M bid, he fucked us and said no, and no we're giving that figa Diego for a shitty 18mil top notch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are going to be even more predictable and pathetic this year. Diego was easily our most creative force, and Giovinco provided us with that injection of pace. Now, they are both gone. To compound our misery we have 2 incompetents in the attacking department, when it comes to finding the net, and are willing to dispose of our most lethal poacher.

Marotta is truly an idiot. Unless he is planning on acquiring Aguero (or at least Robinho) and Benzema to compensate the potential loss of both Diego and Trezeguet, I don't see how this club is going anywhere. Players like Di Natale and Pazzini are worthy of Sampdoria or Palermo; they will not make Juventus contenders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Then we would have sold Messi. It's not about how big a player is in theory, only what he actually can do to change things.
The thing is that there is no player that could've done better in that disastrous Juve.

Have you watched friendlies? I guess not. No, you can't judge by that but he clearly takes this Juve on whole other level when playing. Without him it's a clueless play.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
We are going to be even more predictable and pathetic this year. Diego was easily our most creative force, and Giovinco provided us with that injection of pace. Now, they are both gone. To compound our misery we have 2 incompetents in the attacking department, when it comes to finding the net, and are willing to dispose of our most lethal poacher.

Marotta is truly an idiot. Unless he is planning on acquiring Aguero (or at least Robinho) and Benzema to compensate the potential loss of both Diego and Trezeguet, I don't see how this club is going anywhere. Players like Di Natale and Pazzini are worthy of Sampdoria or Palermo; they will not make Juventus contenders.
i'm sure the Juve fans including myself wouldn't mind selling Diego if we replaced him with someone as good or better, but its Marotta we're talking about so its unlikely

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The thing is that there is no player that could've done better in that disastrous Juve.
Then clearly it doesn't make a whole lot of difference if he's there or not, does it? He's there - team sucks. He's not there - team still sucks.

Ergo losing him is not such a big deal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let's hope so. But you're basing on that on a few friendlies? It's not much.
Based on his first year in Italy and an awful team his statistics were good last season so no, not only friendlies. Even if he played decent now it would be stupid to sell him after one year. But no, in pre-season he was the best player by a mile. If there's any logic in his departure then I'm an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)