Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (28 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:xfinger: the faster the better.

But seriously how can Ranieri stay next season after all what have happened between him and the players?!

Don't the guy have some pride in him.....
There was an article I read the other day says that, his relationship with Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi is beyond bad. Many other players too. Things are getting out of control and I agree the faster the better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can't believe this is becoming real. Since his porto days and I have my eyes on him. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
U are late azurri ;)

Since im from the other side of "the lake", im proud to say that i discovered diego when he played one of his first games with santos.

Ill sound maybe like a broken recorder but, since that time....everyone was praising the duo Diego-Robinho..... becuas ethey were so young and were da bomb....taking santos to the libertadores finals (where they lost to boca).
In that time...everyone had praise for diego, but were practically cocksuking robinho because he was pele´s favourite and was the "chosen one" to be the next pele.

To be sincere i saw a lot os their games in santos...nd there is not 2 ways about it...Diego was FAR better than rob. Robinho since then had his flicks and things... but diego was hardworking as hell, as was very talented also!.

Since he leaved Santos i have lost touch with his games.... but i imagine he is much better now....

anyways, since the moemnt i saw him, i knew he was going to be a big name in the future!!!!!. In the past i wanted Tevez in Juventus... but fuck it.... Diego is the man now!!!.

PD: Fuck secco!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
U are late azurri ;)

Since im from the other side of "the lake", im proud to say that i discovered diego when he played one of his first games with santos.

Ill sound maybe like a broken recorder but, since that time....everyone was praising the duo Diego-Robinho..... becuas ethey were so young and were da bomb....taking santos to the libertadores finals (where they lost to boca).
In that time...everyone had praise for diego, but were practically cocksuking robinho because he was pele´s favourite and was the "chosen one" to be the next pele.

To be sincere i saw a lot os their games in santos...nd there is not 2 ways about it...Diego was FAR better than rob. Robinho since then had his flicks and things... but diego was hardworking as hell, as was very talented also!.

Since he leaved Santos i have lost touch with his games.... but i imagine he is much better now....

anyways, since the moemnt i saw him, i knew he was going to be a big name in the future!!!!!. In the past i wanted Tevez in Juventus... but fuck it.... Diego is the man now!!!.

PD: Fuck secco!

:juventus:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alen your favourite croat is making our dream come true, he never gets love, but Ivica Olic is contributing to Diego coming to Juve :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey btw...some news are talking about a player plus cash....

someone has any diea of who that player is?. I hope is not Gio...or this deal will be just too hard to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)