Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (10 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Probably no Juve player will be involved in this transfer. Judging from the latest reports it's gonna be cash for Diego.
Good point. Poulsen was the only one I ever heard mentioned, but he did seem to be rejected for straight cash now.

Of course, we won't know for sure until its announced officially.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There isen't anything official yet.
Werder play the match of the season for them tonight. It would be a very bad timing to annouce this deal, even if everything's agreed between the teams.
I know you guys are impatient, so am i, but we should calm down and relax. :smile:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Werder play the match of the season for them tonight. It would be a very bad timing to annouce this deal, even if everything's agreed between the teams.
I know you guys are impatient, so am i, but we should calm down and relax. :smile:
Sorry mate I was just responding to someones post. For me he is a Juve player but it would be wrong to put him off his game tonight. The folks on VS are sure he is a Juventus player to.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
When was the last time we announced a big transfer at the beginning of May? If they want to signal their intentions to the squad as motivation for a push to 2nd, they can tell them without revealing it to everyone. I think it will be made official at the end of the season, at the earliest.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Only if he drafts into the middle like Pavel did under Lippi several times.

yeah but you take a lot of his game off by sticking him to the wing initially. Moreover how can they tell ranieri he will stick around if he wins all the remaining games when they buy a player he obviously didnt ask for. its really sad how annoying this board is.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
yeah but you take a lot of his game off by sticking him to the wing initially. Moreover how can they tell ranieri he will stick around if he wins all the remaining games when they buy a player he obviously didnt ask for. its really sad how annoying this board is.
Good question. I was wondering too. He never asked for him nor he fits Ranieri's system. Very weird.

Probably signing Diego will be another reason to push Ranieri out?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Good question. I was wondering too. He never asked for him nor he fits Ranieri's system. Very weird.

Probably signing Diego will be another reason to push Ranieri out?
:xfinger: the faster the better.

But seriously how can Ranieri stay next season after all what have happened between him and the players?!

Don't the guy have some pride in him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)