Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (10 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:juventus:

When am I buying you a drink? I know you wanted Diego as much as I did.
Any time my man :beer: Yeah, I understand people having some reservation on him, but for me, wanted to see him in Juve since the first time I saw him as a 16 year old in Santos, his sheer class was fascinating to see when everyone else were busy going gaga over Robinho's repetetive step overs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Any time my man :beer: Yeah, I understand people having some reservation on him, but for me, wanted to see him in Juve since the first time I saw him as a 16 year old in Santos, his sheer class was fascinating to see when everyone else were busy going gaga over Robinho's repetetive step overs.
:agree: :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i didnt notice diego till he was 18 playing with robinho, at the time i wanted both of them. Though moggi had come close to making a last minute offer for robinho, but it was more of a form of buying half his contract, instead he went to madrid, and the rest his history

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Terms of Diego deal is a fee of €25m to Werder and player receives €3.5m each year for 5 years. and his father as agent gets 15% of his sons wage.

I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't know you dude but let me guess, you predicted this three years ago? Erm, good call, finally:tup:
Not really. he said Diego was a done deal when we made it back to Serie A. Then he said it was done last season because we made it back to CL. He was wrong both times. he gets no credit for predicting this move.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not really. he said Diego was a done deal when we made it back to Serie A. Then he said it was done last season because we made it back to CL. He was wrong both times. he gets no credit for predicting this move.
actually i said it when we were in Serie B as prior to our relegation the ultras had already suggested diego in the pipeline as a proper replacement for zidane. Plus i said it would only happen after we had qualified for the champions league, so in theory the board took nearly an extra year to wrap this deal up. To have come up with a bold statement as it was at the time i didnt make it up, as i said i got it from my sources, and you all simply laughed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Almost near official mi amigo :weee: All this media buzz is quite more unusual then normally, plus the statements of Cobolli, Werder confirming that there was a meeting in Bremen (quite a hint)m all in all adds up to being almost there :cool: Doesnt matter when they announce it aslong as they do, but hopefully tommorrow :xfinger:
Forza Hamburg tonight. If Werder is eliminated from UEFA, their season will be over. Absolutely nothing to play for them till the end. 4 rounds before the end they have 13pts advantage over the relegation fighters and they are 16pts behind the UEFA Cup places. Even theoretically they don't stand a chance to be relegated or play in Europe next year.
In that case, i can see this being announced as official tomorrow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Forza Hamburg tonight. If Werder is eliminated from UEFA, their season will be over. Absolutely nothing to play for them till the end. 4 rounds before the end they have 13pts advantage over the relegation fighters and they are 16pts behind the UEFA Cup places. Even theoretically they don't stand a chance to be relegated or play in Europe next year.
In that case, i can see this being announced as official tomorrow.
german cup final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)