Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (8 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
If this pans out as planned, we will all have to congratulate the board and Secco. Because now is the time when they truly prove themselves...With bayern lurking in the shadows, it makes sense to push things to a conclusion NOW, rather than wait for the Ribery, Ronaldo rollercoaster gets moving...We cannot wait for that time. Because if ROnaldo moves, and United take Ribery, then Bayern are going all out for Diego. But lets forget about that...Because presently, Ribery doesnt know if he is staying or going...and bayern dont know whether they need Diego or not...and I doubt diego likes the idea of waiting around on Bayern to see if their golden boy leaves town. That smacks of sloppy seconds, to me, and probably to Diego...clearly we want Diego. Clearly he is been brought in to fill the void left by the retirement of one of the continents finest midfielders...What is more appetizing. First choice for Juve or second choice for Munich?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
What are the chances that such a big deal will be officially announced in the middle of a season?

Would be great by Secco&Co.The haters will still find something to whine about,e.g the Cannavaro signing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1980864 said:
What are the chances that such a big deal will be officially announced in the middle of a season?
Possible if Bremen lose tonight, because neither team will have anything left to play for.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
When they do something good, they deserve the congratulations.. So Secco & co. congratz! Great deal, great price, great salary!

This deal gives me the same feelings as the Sissoko one.. Forza Diego!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)