Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (42 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cobolli Gigli: Good chance of Diego
Thursday 7 May, 2009
Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli denies reports that negotiations for Werder Bremen star Diego are complete but says there is “a good chance.”

The Old Lady will look to galvanise their squad this summer after falling short of their objectives this term.

Brazilian international Diego has been a long-term target for the Turin giants and there were reports this morning that a deal had been agreed.

“You know what football is like,” Cobolli Gigli told Tuttosport.

“It's best to wait for the rubber stamps before you say that a deal is done, but there is a good chance.”

The Juve President also made a brief statement on the future of under-fire Coach Claudio Ranieri.

“I have never officially confirmed that Ranieri will be our Coach for next season,” he warned. “It is linked to results.”

C4

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Thursday 7 May, 2009
Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli denies reports that negotiations for Werder Bremen star Diego are complete but says there is “a good chance.”

The Old Lady will look to galvanise their squad this summer after falling short of their objectives this term.

Brazilian international Diego has been a long-term target for the Turin giants and there were reports this morning that a deal had been agreed.

It's best to wait for the rubber stamps before you say that a deal is done, but there is a good chance.”

The Juve President also made a brief statement on the future of under-fire Coach Claudio Ranieri.

I have never officially confirmed that Ranieri will be our Coach for next season,” he warned. “It is linked to results.”

C4
That to me sounds like all that is left is signing on the dotted line, thats amazing news! FORZA DIEGO!

And possibly even better is the last sentence, he's going back on his words!!! GTFO RANIERI!!!!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
We just need to hope our defence/CM pairing are good enough to give them the ball.
I can see Diego being forced to drop very deep to pick up the ball, but this is why Diego himself isn't enough - we need the likes of Giovinco, DP and Camo to offload him.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Thursday 7 May, 2009

“It's best to wait for the rubber stamps before you say that a deal is done, but there is a good chance.”

“I have never officially confirmed that Ranieri will be our Coach for next season,” he warned. “It is linked to results.”

C4
now i like this... Diego in Ranieri out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)