Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (11 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
* Latest update May 25th, IT'S DONE NOW F*CK OFF!!! OFFICIAL TOMORROW

UPDATE!!! DONE DEAL!

Juve begin Diego discussions Tuesday 28 October, 2008

Juventus have reportedly launched a fresh bid to lure Werder Bremen midfield star Diego in January.

The Turin giants made a tentative attempt to sign the Brazilian international last year, but no concrete offer materialised.

According to Tuttosport, Diego's father Djair da Cunha, who is also his agent, is set to meet with Juve directors at the club's headquarters this morning to re-open negotiations between the two parties.

It has been suggested that around £15m will be needed to persuade Werder to release their grip on Diego and the Germans are likely to be open to the transfer as they have an abundance of midfield options.

Meanwhile, the Old Lady are being linked with 21-year-old Argentine defensive talent Bianchi Arce.

The San Lorenzo starlet is expected to fetch just £3m and could arrive as soon as January.

You guys remember J-C Blanc/Secco saying last month they were looking to buy 2 "BIG" players? One in defense presumebly and Pavel's replacement. Now we have proof that Diego's entourage was in Turin today. 1+1=2 so if all goes according to plan Diego will be a Juve player.*

* Please keep in mind who is in charge at Juve.

Cobolli: We've got Diego deal
Tuesday 12 May, 2009
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits Claudio Ranieri’s future is not secure, but “we already have an agreement” with Diego.

The Board of Directors were in session for 10 hours today and were reported to be discussing who will be on the bench next term.

“We will carry on like this until the end of the season,” was all Cobolli Gigli would say about Ranieri.

“I don’t like saying that at the end we’ll see what we’ve got, but we will certainly be having an overview of the situation.

“In any case, we have to continue playing the way we did against Milan.”

The 1-1 draw ended a slew of poor results, although the Bianconeri are still without a victory in almost two months.

Today there were conflicting reports emanating from Germany, as Diego’s agent said the Werder Bremen star has already signed for Juve, while newspaper Bild claims he’ll join Bayern Munich.

“We heard what was being said in Germany, but [general manager Jean-Claude] Blanc has offered a good contract,” said the President.

“We are relaxed and we already have an agreement.”

The Brazilian is expected to complete the transfer for just under £20m.

Diego 'signs for Juve'
Tuesday 12 May, 2009
A representative of Werder Bremen star Diego has announced that the Brazilian has signed for Juventus.

The in-demand midfielder has been a target for the Old Lady for the last few months and has stressed his desire to join the Bianconeri.

While negotiations are progressing fast no deal has been officially completed as yet, but one of the agents who protects Diego's interests believes it has been rubber-stamped.

“Diego has signed for Juventus and the player and the two clubs involved have reached an agreement,” agent Giacomo Peralito told German magazine Kicker.

“Juve are on the stock exchange and so they can't declare anything before May 31.”

Peralito claims that a deal was completed on Wednesday after a morning meeting in Bremen with Jean-Claude Blanc and Alessio Secco present.

Kicker insists that Diego will be sold for around £24m and will sign a five-year contract worth £4m per season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
now, I read on another (less reliable) site that BLANK is denying any of this, saying that the media is making the whole thing up

really....have we all been this bad somewhere in our lives to deserve all the punishment we are receiving from our team ?? :cry:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
now, I read on another (less reliable) site that BLANK is denying any of this, saying that the media is making the whole thing up

really....have we all been this bad somewhere in our lives to deserve all the punishment we are receiving from our team ?? :cry:
is the less reliable site the one i think it is? :D

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
It will never happen, again Blanc stated the board is not interested in Diego :(

T__T Of course I really want him in our squad.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
still, that old man is for sure Diego's dad, the similarities are there to see. I sense another screw up in negotiations and we will end up with Yaya toure.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Please please please please please please get him. I will never moan again!
(if any phycologists here want to analyse my 3 posts, feel free to do so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)