Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (29 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
that picture is the main source of truth, it provides a strong verification of the article. If,
1. The picture is taken in Turin
2. Recently
3. If indeed they are Diego's dad and agents
If there was no picture I would be saying BS over this article.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
that picture is the main source of truth, it provides a strong verification of the article. If,
1. The picture is taken in Turin
2. Recently
3. If indeed they are Diego's dad and agents
If there was no picture I would be saying BS over this article.
But he could have came for other purposes (holiday, whatever....). The media create stories from nothing. IF they've seen him in milano then they'll say he's son in moving to Inter or Ac. Same if he went to london or spain. Our people never lied before about these stuff :faq1: . So if they say they're not interested then am 100% they're not....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
From what we know, I think we can reasonably safely assume that Juventus have wanted, and do want, to sign Diego.

The question is now, as Mark said, whether the geniuses in charge of the club can do a deal.

I still can't see this deal happening.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Blanc denies Diego talks
Wednesday 29 October, 2008
Juventus managing director Jean-Claude Blanc has rejected links with Werder Bremen midfielder Diego.

The Brazilian international has regularly been linked with a switch to Turin, but no concrete move has ever been made.

There were reports in the Italian Press yesterday that Old Lady officials were in talks with Diego's father, who is also his agent, but Blanc has played down the rumours.

“There is nothing going on with Diego right now,” Blanc insisted.

“The news that the player is set to move to Juventus is just the result of some brilliant work from agents.

“At the moment the market is closed and we are still weighing up whether there is a need to intervene or not.

“Our priority is to recover the many injured players and to allow Claudio Ranieri to work with a full-strength squad at his disposal.”

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
now, I read on another (less reliable) site that BLANK is denying any of this, saying that the media is making the whole thing up

really....have we all been this bad somewhere in our lives to deserve all the punishment we are receiving from our team ?? :cry:
Blanc's words are full of "right now" and "at the moment"...

He just wants to keep the team focused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)