Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (57 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No I mean after he left Man Utd...he spent a season with Parma with Signor RANIERI...how the Italian clubs let him leave for Spain still amazes me...and the Chinese kid, I think he was only given a trial???? really can't remember

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
id like to end up with him and huntelaar next season for up top. DP/Trez we love but unfortunately are getting old quick, besides we dont even know if trez will be his same old self when he gets back from surgery. not that he was ever fast anyways...but since we are in the diego thread obviously id like to get him too and one really good defender. but each would cost like 20+mill.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
overrated,overpriced and one of the worst divers i've ever seen..saw him gettin powned by panathinaikos's scrubs last week,not impressed...his success at the mickey mouse league of germany doesn't say much

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
.his success at the mickey mouse league of germany doesn't say much
lol

i must partly agree that diego still has to make it on the big stage ... the german bundesliga is certainly not on the level of serie a.

i would rate the bundesliga quality perhaps of 80% of the quality in the serie a

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dunno how many of yall would agree here, that besides the fact that it would be absolutely awesome if this deal went through, it would be more to cover the board's asses than to assist Ranieri's system. Because we all know how popular a signing Diego would end up being. I could be wrong, but they're in the last chance saloon and they know that just as well as anybody here. But what the heck, better late than never.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
not really...will be hard to pry him away from Villarreal...probably the biggest blunder the Italian clubs have made in recent seasons...now any of them will have to pay mega bucks to bring him back to Italy

agree with that.the kid is obviously very talented.he has showed that in 3 different leagues so far
i hope sinior lippi gives him more chances

memo

Nov 18, 2005
I hate it when we are linked with these great players all year and we end up buying some cheap alternative :sad:
jajaja
i feel the same
hopefully we wll end with eder. ..
if we are unlucki we will end with doni or something else xD
btq i really like simplisio for juve

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    Secco: "atm Diego doesn't interest us for tactical reasons. His entourage are going to every big club to place him."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)