Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We only have Badass, and even he prefers Drogba :p
We are dooooooooooooooooomed!

Oh look who's mad.

Just can't help it. Every time I see that ugly face I just wanna strangle him to death. Just look at him. No one is uglier than him. And some of you want him here...c'mon. Our stadium would be empty if that fucker came here, nobody wants to see that face.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
Just can't help it. Every time I see that ugly face I just wanna strangle him to death. Just look at him. No one is uglier than him. And some of you want him here...c'mon. Our stadium would be empty if that fucker came here, nobody wants to see that face.
Don't be hatin' on me like this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I still hate some players from the bottom of my heart. Even I can't like everybody. :lol:
why do you dislike drogba ?

Drogba would be really nice but if we are looking for a short term fix, David Villa should be our prime target.
I dont like villa.

hated how he got overrated in games, just because he went to mes que un cuntcelona

and he won everything, he's got nothing to prove, he wont come, or wont put efford

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Because he didn't prove anything at all for Valencia and Spain apparently.
they made him twice as fast and good as he really is.

and in a way, thanks for backing my case that he allready won to much so chances are high that he would not put to much efford when comming here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)