Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (99 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
he is 30

he wasnt that good for barcelona

why would he leave spain, to get less wage

he's not comming, and i do not want him
He is frustrated with his role and apparently wants out.

28 goals in 59 games while being played out of position(he's a CF, not a left forward) is certainly very good. He is the best striker we realistically could get in the near future. Get him and groom one of Boakye/Immobile for the future.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is frustrated with his role and apparently wants out.

28 goals in 59 games while being played out of position(he's a CF, not a left forward) is certainly very good. He is the best striker we realistically could get in the near future. Get him and groom one of Boakye/Immobile for the future.
that is true, but its still barcelona, who play a very fluid shape, with messi freeroling much, so i'm not sure he was playd that much out of position

and... he'd be turning 31 ...

wel in all honesty, it would depend on the price. well under 20 mil and for a reasonable wage we could try

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I would rather see Villa come then drogba, but I believe that both won't come in summer. If Villa leaves barca I see him early go back to Valencia or another team in spain

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Villa overrated is a ridiculous comment. Yes him being at barca obviously heightens your play and propels you to score more due to the players around you but the said play "Villa" needs to finish those chances otherwise he's just another Matri or quags. Both players who have chance after chance and don't finish them, quags has improved but no where near or can even be mentioned anywhere near Villa's level. Doesn't matter where you play you still have to finish the play.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I dont like Messi.

hated how he got overrated in games, just because he went to mes que un cuntcelona

and he won everything, he's got nothing to prove, he wont come, or wont put efford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)