Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (106 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's really odd to say Villa is overrated for his Barca tenure. Especially when its the reverse, he has been underused, ignored, played out of position, and finally yelled at by Messi lol. Needless to say he is a frigging world class striker.

I would gotten the age thing if he was Drogba age, 34-35, but he is 31, big woop, we signed a certain genius in that age last year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
they made him twice as fast and good as he really is.

and in a way, thanks for backing my case that he allready won to much so chances are high that he would not put to much efford when comming here
How the fuck do you know that? Is it based on reality in any shape or form? Same BS was mentioned about Pirlo when leaving Milan, or when he was there too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How the fuck do you know that? Is it based on reality in any shape or form? Same BS was mentioned about Pirlo when leaving Milan, or when he was there too.
perhaps your undersized brain failed to notice : i dont like villa, i dont think he's gonna pull a serious efford here, and i want someone else.

Llorente would make a bigger impact cause suits the team better, despite beeing a lesser player. Llorente will also be much hungryer

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Llorente will be much hungrier than Drogba as well. Still you'd prefer Drogba... Villa over both those wannabe's anyday. The only one that ever was and still is a top player out of them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at you talking about brain sizes, I dont care about wether you like him or not, go the fuck ahead, but if you pull shit out of your ass, like Villa wouldnt have any motivation at all to compete anywhere because he has won everything, then yeah you will get called out for it. The fact that your reply is insults and giving as reason you dont like him pretty much confirms the obvious. Which is you are full of shit.

And Llorente is not even in the same stratosphere as Villa, no point even wasting a nano second stating otherwise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
drogba because of the very low cost.

i would normally be against it, but for this price...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at you talking about brain sizes, I dont care about wether you like him or not, go the fuck ahead, but if you pull shit out of your ass, like Villa wouldnt have any motivation at all to compete anywhere because he has won everything, then yeah you will get called out for it. The fact that your reply is insults and giving as reason you dont like him pretty much confirms the obvious. Which is you are full of shit.

And Llorente is not even in the same stratosphere as Villa, no point even wasting a nano second stating otherwise.
If villa wa so good, he'd be center at barcelona, with messi on the side

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly, is it really possible you are this dimwitted? If Villa was so good, he would set aside an all time level wtf amazing player like Messi? You are desperate enough to descredit him that you stoop to that?

Seriously Salvatore was right in questionning me in earlier post, you are such an awful poster dude.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you overrate players that arent ideal for our playstyle.

hungry Llorente > decaying villa

considering his physique, and injury, he's also past his best. one can wonder what level he could still play

this isnt the villa from 2 years ago

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would get Droga for this half season because we are in a hurry and he would be a relatively cheap fix to our problem. But that is if Marotta is sure of really getting a long term solution by the end of the season, or if it is possible.

Also, i always loved Drogba because he is the kind of striker who really knows how to score and has intelligence to play as a forward. Even an old drogba is better than all of our strikers when we are talking about scoring.

And he will have a lot of quality teammates around him... is not like he needs to carry us on his shoulder or something.... he just needs to be there to end our product, thats it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Honestly, is it really possible you are this dimwitted? If Villa was so good, he would set aside an all time level wtf amazing player like Messi? You are desperate enough to descredit him that you stoop to that?

Seriously Salvatore was right in questionning me in earlier post, you are such an awful poster dude.
No, he's right. It's time Villa showed that annoying little mosquito who's boss. Alas he already had that parking space when Villa started working there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Little JCK-esque post from you :D

Ah ofcourse makes sense, parking space, that must been what their bust up in the Granada game was about.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Villa was not onlt vital for valencia, but he was a large reason why spain was so succesful in euro 2008 and WC 2010 so he is by no means a small team player.

what's more he has more than speed. guy has amazing skill and is a natural predatior with good dribbling skills.

pretty much what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)