Didier Deschamps (8 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
So Deschamps is being forced out...

sigh.. I hate this club :(.
This really will frustrate me very much if he's sacked to give the lead to somebody else, whoever he is...

Even Lippi has to get a life and stay away from the position right now and stop giving interviews that he's ready to come back to Juve...Where the hell was he last summer?? Would he work as Juve coach in Serie B?? I doubt it...

Give Deschamps the full chance to manage the club as much as he wants. When he fails in doing so, sack him. Even when we win 5-0, his head is wanted. What strange group of fans we have!!!:pumpkin:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I hope that, whenever he leaves, he can leave like a man and stay the person we adore: A player who gave everything wearing our jersey and will lead us back to SerieA and so he'll be a part of our rebirth.
I hate it when former players of the club do not succeed when coaching the team later. They leave broken, knowing that they damaged, maybe even destroyed everything they had once done to the club.
I hope DD will make it and when not, I hope he recognizes it early enough...

Forza DD! We are with you...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
mods, I have a suggestion, could you ban everyone who asks Lippi back? I am sick of reading that every fuckin day :sigh:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
This really will frustrate me very much if he's sacked to give the lead to somebody else, whoever he is...

Even Lippi has to get a life and stay away from the position right now and stop giving interviews that he's ready to come back to Juve...Where the hell was he last summer?? Would he work as Juve coach in Serie B?? I doubt it...

Give Deschamps the full chance to manage the club as much as he wants. When he fails in doing so, sack him. Even when we win 5-0, his head is wanted. What strange group of fans we have!!!:pumpkin:
exactly, i have tonnes and tonnes of respect to lippi but no offense where was he when we got demoted? i understand its not easy for a manager of lippi's quality to leave the top of the world and just come down to seria B. we r missing out on sth very important thou, juventus were not just thrown to seria B they also had a -30 point deduction do u think any manager in the right mind and good managerial qualities would like to risk his reputation just for our sake?? i dont think so. so for every one on this forum who just goes on bashing dd please sod off and give the guiy a chance he really cares and loves this club more than anything. its not his fault the best cb we could get this summer was boum boum, itsn ot his fault he thinks bojinov is one selfish player and i stand for this opinion since i get to watch juve games on t.v and i can tell u hands down he is very selfsih!!!!. true he sometimes cant change around things for juventus or cant maintain a lead but why is he always the first one to blame. we have no right what so ever to bash the guy like this bec we cant evaluate him this season it wont be fair at all. we start his evaluation to whether he is a good manager for juventus or not starting next summer when he get a transfer budget and he gets the freedom to build a team able to last in seria A. once again guys be realistic for the love of god!!!! juventus neeeds a lot of hard work to win seria A if u guys think juventus will return to seria A and win it next season i am afraid u guys are living in lalala land. i think juventus should think about coming in one of the cl spots next season and that sounds realistic to me.

He will be forced to resign though ;)

i am afraid this might happen and if i was in his shoe and recieve this amount of bashing from the newspapers and supporters i would leave bec come on this is not a way to pay back a manager who could've managed another club with more resources

mods, I have a suggestion, could you ban everyone who asks Lippi back? I am sick of reading that every fuckin day :sigh:
there is no doubt lippi is class but honestly why should we get him back he already had the best moments with us, we need to move on and so does he. i dont think us juventus fans love any manager as much as we love lippi and i think lippi should leave it this way. we need to have faith in dd, and if at the end of the season dd deciedes to leave i think he should always be mentioned as one of juves best managers and respected for the great sacrifice and love he has shown this club both as a player and a manager.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

spot on rebel.

we should give the guy a chance and history has showed us that teams sacking their coaches after promotion dont do very well( palermo, Torino from recent years)
we need consistency and the management should put that in mind. We wont go from zeros to heroes in one season, the team needs time and the coach needs that more than anyone

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I also want to see Deschamps back next year because if he gets us back to serie A he deserves the chance to prove if he can succede at that level.

And to all the people that keep saying where was Lippi when we got demoted last i checked he was leading the Azzurri to a world cup title.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
depends on how much you are willing to bribe me snoop:Faq1:

nah seriously i am getting sick of everyone on didi's back, the man is working with a limited squad so of course he is not as good as lippi(yet) however we need to give teh man a chance. not many coaches would ahve stepped down to serie b,he deserves our support and the chance to see what he can do when we go back to serie a and he has a strong squad.

stop living in the past people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)