Didier Deschamps (30 Viewers)

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
@Guardian, I think that you are a little bit harsh in your judgement regarding Monsieur Deschamps' policies. I said it before, we have to wait not only till the end of the current season but also till the end of August, so we can give a fair opinion about his transfers in and out the team. Also, his management will be more clearer with time, he has been in charge less than one season. We have to be more patient, I think.
Mar7aba Ahmedios. How is the good old Sham.:pint:
You're right I'm bit harsh. Monsieur Deschamps' future is actually bright. Well it's bright as chanson singer at some french cabaret dancing gavotte :p

Ok lets take a bet - if Deshamps wins something at juve' I'll buy you 10 gallons arak and 5 gallons mbeet and it will be delivered immediately next time when I go to Sham.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Mar7aba Ahmedios. How is the good old Sham.:pint:
You're right I'm bit harsh. Monsieur Deschamps' future is actually bright. Well it's bright as chanson singer at some french cabaret dancing gavotte :p

Ok lets take a bet - if Deshamps wins something at juve' I'll buy you 10 gallons arak and 5 gallons mbeet and it will be delivered immediately next time when I go to Sham.
Mar7aba 7abibi, El Sham is sending you its greetings. :oops: & :toast:

When have you been to Sham? Anyways, I'm in Egypt right now but I welcome you anywhere you want to go either Egypt or Syria, dear Guardian. :)

I'm not pro Deschamps, I just think that he was confused in the summer because he was waiting for the Calciopoli final verdicts, thus, he didn't know who were the players he had to ask the board to negotiate. And he finally found himself in such a situation.

I have a suggestion, why won't Lippi become our coach and Deschamps our coach assistant from the next season? :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Deschamps: “Room for improvement”

Saturday’s match has left its impression on Didier Deschamps, especially the final quarter which saw his team surrender a two goal lead against the home side. “I was angry after the game – the coach revealed to Juventus Channel after Tuesday’s training session – and I still am now. We threw away two points. Even if we didn’t acquit ourselves all that well, at least for an hour we had the right attitude. Then, after they scored their first, the world caved in on us. They did well to score two fine goals, but we handed them a share of the points”.

That anger will need to be channelled in the right direction with the championship reaching its crucial stages. Crotone arrive in Turin on Saturday in desperate need of points, especially after the instalment of a new coach, but Deschamps is confident his charges have learned their lesson. “Our thoughts are now turned to the next game, where we’re hoping there won’t be a repeat of the mistakes of the past. We’re top of the table and we’ve collected more points than anyone else, but there’s always room for improvement. In Serie B, it doesn’t take much to change the balance of a game. That’s why we need to be more aggressive, not just in spells, but for the full ninety minutes”.

Juventus.com

:agree:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
“I was angry after the game – the coach revealed to Juventus Channel after Tuesday’s training session – and I still am now. We threw away two points. Even if we didn’t acquit ourselves all that well, at least for an hour we had the right attitude.
eh cliches' make me wanna puke:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
i'm not gonna bash DD for the current state and play of the team. he'll devise a scheme to make the players perform better. mindset and execution are what we are struggling on

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Deschamps expects Juve revival

Didier Deschamps is sure Juventus will bounce back from their recent difficulties. “The players know what they must do,” he noted.

The Bianconeri lead the Serie B standings, but have been far from impressive of late having won just one match from their last five – a fact which has infuriated the tactician.

“I wouldn’t say that we are angry, this is a team with clear ideas,” said Deschamps on Friday afternoon.

“The players know what they have to do to recover the form shown on regular occasions this season already.

“The criticism this week doesn’t worry me as it’s part of the game. Everyone knows our aim is to get back into Serie A and playing well will certainly make that task a little easier.”

Juventus will host Crotone at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday as they look to make up for throwing away a two-goal lead at Vicenza last week.

“Crotone have just changed their Coach and this means that the players will want to prove themselves,” continued DD.

“The statistics show that they have conceded quite a few goals this season, but they will have nothing to lose.

“They will give their all – just like every other team that plays against Juventus.”

Recent speculation has suggested that Deschamps may leave the Old Lady at the end of the season, even if the club have recently confirmed their faith in the former midfielder.

“I have always felt the club’s support, even in the most difficult moments,” underlined the 1998 World Cup winning captain.

“My only priority is to bring Juventus back to Serie A, then we will see…

“I have always received positive signals from the club, but we will know more in the next month,” concluded the former Monaco boss.
Check the source: Channel 4.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Didier Deschamps admits his time on the Juventus bench could end in the summer even if he achieves promotion.
“I am not thinking about next season. I came here to take Juve back into Serie A. I have another year on my contract, but this means nothing,” said the Coach.
Brought in when the club was facing demotion with a 30-point penalty – later reduced to nine on appeal – Deschamps has succeeded in taking the Bianconeri to the top of the table just past the halfway stage.
However, recent disappointing results, above all throwing away 2-0 leads against both Arezzo and Vicenza, prompted wild speculation over who would replace him next term.
“It has been a difficult week for us, partly because of all the talk around the side. Today we all put a little more concentration into the task,” he said of the 5-0 win over Crotone.
“Some people may think that Juventus shouldn’t run into any difficulties in Serie B, but the reality of the situation is different.”
If Napoli fail to beat bottom of the table Arezzo on Sunday, the Bianconeri will be clear at the top of the standings.

Football Italia

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
DD does not look cheerful about his juve future , is there any disagreement between him and the board ? or is the the big lippi picture looming large now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)