Delle Alpi to be restructured (9 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
If we lose the bid to host 2012euro, than what will the goverment still help?
We wish! Prodi is more interested in taking more money off people via taxation; not giving money away. He was bragging that he was pulling in more money than Berlu's party because he was making Italians pay more in taxes.
I doubt he will give us anything if we lose Euro 2012.
In view of the "Catania incident", he should be giving all Italian football clubs financial aid to help make their stadia safer. Has he??? I doubt any money will be forthcoming for that either, despite the fact that he proclaimed before the Farsiopoli trial that he "wanted (Italian) football cleaned up". How much was that bung that prodi's party got from moratti??

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
40.000? not a bit to small u think?
i know our stadium was empty (i mean the della alpi) but don't u think 40000 is a bit to small. i mean most people don't go to della alpi because of the view etc
so if we build a new one i think there would be more interest to go to stadium

and aren't the images the same we see a year ago?

Look! our fans sing a hell of a lot during, games. I know, because ive watched them play and 40'000 Juventini's singing away will make a hell of a noise. Unlike some grounds ive been to, Even at Man Utd's stadium where there is 67'000 + fans and at times i could hear a pin drop. Liverpool is a awesome atmosphere & they have 40'000 odd fans. I really dont understand people when they want 50'000 or even 70'000 capacity. Its the fans inside that make the atmosphere. We have great fans!! Unlike When Arsenal was at Highbury cos they used to call it Highbury the Library seeing as they hardly sung. Only when they were winning.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
According to the daily Il Sole 24 Ore, the club wants the government and FIGC to pay the interests on the loan, which could amount to an overall 40-50 mln euro over 20 years.

According to La Stampa, The city of Turin could approve the rebuilding of the stadium on Feb 12. And If the project is dropped, Juventus could fall back on a 20 mln euro refurbishing programme for the stadium.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
until WHEN are we going to wait for this damn decision?
Why arent we already playing in Delle Alpi since it isnt restructured??
What are we waiting for??How much time the construction will take anyway,
When it will start? (if it will ever start)
It was a wrong decision to make the first plans,
a wrong decision to abandon them and now we are about to make another mistake and wait for it forever,
we are not Real Madrid, the state and Italian federation hate us
and since this summer this is not a speculation, they proved that!
they would never fund us,
we are waiting for nothing, our current noobs-managers are just much much worse than i initially estimated...

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Look! our fans sing a hell of a lot during, games. I know, because ive watched them play and 40'000 Juventini's singing away will make a hell of a noise. Unlike some grounds ive been to, Even at Man Utd's stadium where there is 67'000 + fans and at times i could hear a pin drop. Liverpool is a awesome atmosphere & they have 40'000 odd fans. I really dont understand people when they want 50'000 or even 70'000 capacity. Its the fans inside that make the atmosphere. We have great fans!! Unlike When Arsenal was at Highbury cos they used to call it Highbury the Library seeing as they hardly sung. Only when they were winning.
I totally agree. the atmosphere in stadiums with 40.000 seats is much better than in stadiums with 60.000 or more seats. We can fill a stadium with 40.000 seats well. It does not make sense to build a stadium for 60.000 spectators and have 20.000 empty seats every week. That`s just too expensive. there are perhaps 2 matches every season we would need such a big stadium. a stadium with 40.000 seats would always be well filled and the atmosphere would be much better than in a bigger stadium.

I really hope that italy gets euro 2012. I don`t want to see juve play in the old delle alpi again.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
40K is more than enough for the club. we barely average that a game in the new stadium anyway. and against the better teams, it will always be a packed house.

Atmosphere means everything...i remember reading nedved praising the home ground juve are using because the fans are on top you.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
It's fine imo, most of Turin are Torino fans, so... :groan:
I understand that , and i also understand that our stadium is never full but still a club like Juventus has to have a bigger stadium. If you want a full stadium every game then the new stadium should have the capacity of 15,000 because the current stadium is also never full and its capacity is bellow 40,000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)