Delle Alpi to be restructured (13 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye but unless italy really gets a grip of the football violence and get rid of the ultras we can all wave bye-bye to any notion of italy getting the championships and juve will be left high and dry

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Not neccessarily. The state of hooliganism/stadiums in Poland/Ukraine and Croatia/Hungrary isn't any better than Italy. Plus, Italy would probably be able to put aside more money for the tournament than the other countries.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If there were any other big footballing nations bidding for the euros Italy would be out of the running but since it is all countries that all have major problems with some aspect of there bid (hooliganism and lack of cash mainly) it means I think Italy are still in with a chance, provided these new laws have the desired effect.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
40,000 unfortunately is enough for Turin, if we were based somewhere else I might request more.

The important thing is that there are people watching, and I'd rather the stadium be equiped with some interactive features for viewers at home or in the stadium via premium-sms service or sumthin.

Somethin innovative considering the amount of Juventus fans outside of Turin and ITaly.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If there were any other big footballing nations bidding for the euros Italy would be out of the running but since it is all countries that all have major problems with some aspect of there bid (hooliganism and lack of cash mainly) it means I think Italy are still in with a chance, provided these new laws have the desired effect.

i think the new laws and shake-up in italy has only strengthend its bid to host the euros. Italy will be assured of having up-to-date security measures and hopefully a better culture of compliance!

lets hope they get them so we can finally have a decent stadium!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What next??

Today: The government will tell Juve if they will adopt their stadium project.
Thursday 15th February: Italy will present its dossier to UEFA.
18th April: UEFA will identify the country that will host the 2012 finals (And if Italy is not chosen, Juve will be forced to forget about the government's support, and inject only 18.5 million euro to adjust Delle Alpi to apply to the new safety rules).

How will Juve pay its debt to the state??

By using two ways:
1- The new sponsor.
2- The VIP tickets in the stadium.

There will not be any increase to the ticket's price because it's already high, according to Blanc...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What next??

Today: The government will tell Juve if they will adopt their stadium project.
Thursday 15th February: Italy will present its dossier to UEFA.
18th April: UEFA will identify the country that will host the 2012 finals (And if Italy is not chosen, Juve will be forced to forget about the government's support, and inject only 18.5 million euro to adjust Delle Alpi to apply to the new safety rules).

How will Juve pay its debt to the state??

By using two ways:
1- The new sponsor.
2- The VIP tickets in the stadium.

There will not be any increase to the ticket's price because it's already high, according to Blanc...

So we're pretty much screwed.

Oh the Joys of supporting This Club. :D

Why's is so difficult to restruct our stadium? With all these setbacks and crap clubs like Southampton in the UK have decent enough stadium. :smoke:

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
I guess a 40 000 seater is well calculated, all though i'm still hoping they will bump it up to 50 000. i know we don't get full house every sunday,
but still, we are juve, are we not! so it just seems too small compared to the size of a great club like juve.
but if it should turn out like AOL arena, well then i would applaud that. I have been there twice, and you can really feel the game. the view is good, it's like a bowl, it's loud, it's football as it should be. so juve go for it

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
Why do we need full houses all season? In a bigger stadium we have the chance to host a huge crowd for big games. Now we'll only have 40,000 plus if people decided to go there regularly, ticket prices are gonna go up.

I hope they did proper studies before buildling not like the old Delli Alpi.

May 25, 2006
I guess a 40 000 seater is well calculated, all though i'm still hoping they will bump it up to 50 000. i know we don't get full house every sunday,
but still, we are juve, are we not! so it just seems too small compared to the size of a great club like juve.
but if it should turn out like AOL arena, well then i would applaud that. I have been there twice, and you can really feel the game. the view is good, it's like a bowl, it's loud, it's football as it should be. so juve go for it
I prefer 40,000 seaters are full of crowd.. rather than 50,000 with empty seaters.. they just look ugly and make Juve look like they don`t have fans!! let`s start with 40,000 and if we needed more we could build another seaters in the future:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)