Dear Mr Ranieri (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
but we need some experience in the midfield as the current crop won't bring that to the plate. And the youngsters will get their chance to develop in a timely manner.

thats why i think makelele could be a good acquisition or someone a bit younger but experienced.
Like somebody already said, we already have Zanetti who is very experianced and years younger than Makelele. If we brought the latter here now he would be here for no more than two seasons with his age, so what's the point? It's retarded to think that signing these old players will somehow give us more of a chance of winning the Scudetto when in actuality we probably won't win it until we build the squad in Serie A for a few seasons. We need players for the future right now, not players to give us false hope of winning.

This shit is even worse than the Moggi era regarding elderly players.

Roberto Carlos :howler:.

I'm sorry, but I can't take you, who'd want him, seriously anymore.
I mean, I could see why he would choose Makelele, but Roberto Carlos? That guy is one of the worst candidates for trying to build a solid defense. Howler indeed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Like somebody already said, we already have Zanetti who is very experianced and years younger than Makelele. If we brought the latter here now he would be here for no more than two seasons with his age, so what's the point? It's retarded to think that signing these old players will somehow give us more of a chance of winning the Scudetto when in actuality we probably won't win it until we build the squad in Serie A for a few seasons. We need players for the future right now, not players to give us false hope of winning.
Exactly. Juventus must rebuild a solid core in the squad and if they were to purchase a group of thirty-somethings, then the solution is only temporary. Team chemistry and that special connection we have witnessed with Nedved, Trezeguet and Del Piero would not have enough time to flourish. Now is the time to lay down the foundation for the future. There's a solid group of youngsters that have shown much promise, and now a few fairly experienced players in their mid-to-late twenties will help reinforce the squad for years to come. That's a killer blend.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
precisely why i mention this group of young players most of them they might not be famous yet but all them are are attainable by our club,perhaps with the exception of dellrossi and pazzani .The reality at least for this season is that big name players would not to come to us as most would be looking at the direction the club takes many still havent forgotten the scandal eventhough we were harshly punished .Of course i would be glad if big names do come . in the case of mitea havent seen him recently but he has tremendous potential when injury free and could ideal long term replacement for nedvedand thye same goes for ludovic orbaniak either one would be good.These players would add pace n tempo which would serve us well in the league and continental competions.
Another player to add is J toulan from Lyon fantastic midfield player

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
precisely why i mention this group of young players most of them they might not be famous yet but all them are are attainable by our club,perhaps with the exception of dellrossi and pazzani .The reality at least for this season is that big name players would not to come to us as most would be looking at the direction the club takes many still havent forgotten the scandal eventhough we were harshly punished .Of course i would be glad if big names do come . in the case of mitea havent seen him recently but he has tremendous potential when injury free and could ideal long term replacement for nedvedand thye same goes for ludovic orbaniak either one would be good.These players would add pace n tempo which would serve us well in the league and continental competions.
Another player to add is J toulan from Lyon fantastic midfield player
i ve seen toulan play a few times and he seems very promising

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
And about Chiellini, you're exaggerating, he's one fine player and I can see him taking Zambrottas place without noticing much diff. Chiellini is talented.
He is taking over Zambrotta's place. His performances with Juventus or with Italy U21 are fantastic. Where as Zambrotta's performances during this season with Barcelona were weak.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

This shit is even worse than the Moggi era regarding elderly players.

I mean, I could see why he would choose Makelele, but Roberto Carlos? That guy is one of the worst candidates for trying to build a solid defense. Howler indeed.
Its not about getting the scudetto, even though we are building a squad for the future we still need experience especially in this department where it was our weak point, we need some success next season.Distribution has been very weak this season and i think makelele or a player with his experience and characteristics would do the trick. Am sure there is a younger option there but i just said he would be alright since he wouldn't cost as much.

Zanetti is very underrated and i would start him next season,he earned it from this season's performances, but he needs to keep fit and we will need a distributor next to him.

I would like to give marchisio and nocerino a chance, from their performances they look like very good prospects.But unless they keep their performances from this season, then we would be screwed really bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)