David Trezeguet (7 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Trez will stay, insists agent
Sunday 18 July, 2010

David Trezeguet is likely to see out the last year of his contract at Juventus. “The club are counting on him,” said his agent.

The Frenchman has been linked with a move away from Turin given that he could leave on a Bosman next summer.

But despite the fact that he has admirers all over the world, the veteran looks likely to remain a Bianconero.

“Only yesterday I received calls from Greece, Turkey and Qatar,” Antonio Caliendo told Sky Sport Italia.

“However, I’ve told people that nothing can happen this year.

“I have spoken to director general Beppe Marotta and the club are orientated towards keeping him because Coach Luigi Del Neri wants to count on him.

“I can commit myself – there will be no transfer this summer unless he receives a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

It’s now unclear whether the club will actually sign a new forward before the start of the season given that they were expected to sell first.

If Trezeguet remains then it may suggest that the club are ready to listen to offers for Vincenzo Iaquinta and Amauri.

Brazilian enigma Diego, who has been used as a second striker by Del Neri so far in pre-season, also committed his future to Juventus yesterday.

Trezeguet was signed by the Old Lady in the summer of 2000 and has gone on to become the club’s most prolific foreign player of all time.

Football Italia

http://www.football-italia.net/jul18s.html

blah blah blah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)