David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So we know that Rab is the undisputed number one DP fanboy. I cant make my mind up however, who is the bigger Trezeguet fanboy, Dru or Vlatko?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He stays every year, has a good summer and everyone is happy but then he gets injured and misses a lot of football during the season.

I love trez but we all know he will get injured.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Thats it, I'm getting another Trez jersey this year
For real? How many?

I just may get my....first one this year.
So we know that Rab is the undisputed number one DP fanboy. I cant make my mind up however, who is the bigger Trezeguet fanboy, Dru or Vlatko?
This place has made me a Trez fanboy, honest. This and goal.com forums, but that was ages ago. Don't get me wrong, I always loved Trezeguet, his type of player actually, but the moment that turned it for me was about 6 years ago on goal.com forums where there were a lot of Roma, Inter, Milan, etc. fans there. One of the most respected and hated was a guy called "Italiamia", guys like Rebel and Chester will remember him. He always picked on Juve fans, he hated Juventus, and especially Del Piero fanboys. But he always offered objective input. So one day during his regular bashing routine he told one DP fanboy, and we're talking about real fanboy, to get his head out of his ass and if he really needs to glorify any Juventus players, it should be underrated players like Trezeguet who is pulling a lot of weight for the club but get less credit. That did it for me and I took it upon myselff to make every Trezeguet goal worth as much as a Del Piero or Ibrahimovic assist. :D

Then I came here and saw even more DP fanboys so I slowly transitioned into one of the biggest fanboys myself. :D

I don't know if you needed this piece of trivia, but there you go. :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This will be my 2nd Trez jersey, too bad the new shirts aren't cool this year
I never really liked named jerseys. I have 3 with no print. If I'm ever gonna get one, it'll probably be Del Piero but I'm gonna wait for a design that I'll really like. After that when I have extra money, I'll get Trez and Zidane...just for memories sake.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I never really liked named jerseys. I have 3 with no print. If I'm ever gonna get one, it'll probably be Del Piero but I'm gonna wait for a design that I'll really like. After that when I have extra money, I'll get Trez and Zidane...just for memories sake.
I never understood this thinking. Of course get one with a name.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Last year it was our last real chance to sell Treze for a decent amount of cash and make room for a new quality finisher. But we opted to bench Marchisio and buy one more expensive DM instead (Melo)
As we were not likely to get a proper Treze replacement, i wasnt all that troubled we kept our former scoring machine. Hopefully we will not compromise this year neither and buy an mediocre Italian forward (again, Pazzini to become the new Iaq)
Let our legend retire here, keep the cash to get a quick fix now (quaq, pazz, forlan etc), for a proper solution (Dzeko, Suarez, Benzema etc) next year

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I never understood this thinking. Of course get one with a name.
That thinking goes along the lines of "what if he leaves Juventus". :p

That's why I'm gonna get a DP one day as he's synonym for Juventus. But it's more of a financial thing for me, I rarely buy jerseys as they're quite expensive for me. I only ever bought one Juventus jersey, that Serie B red one because I got it on eBay on the cheap. The black and white one, a year before Serie B, was a gift from my gf who didn't wanna miss in player selection so she got a blank. And the New Holland blue one was bought by my brother because it was 50% off.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That thinking goes along the lines of "what if he leaves Juventus". :p

That's why I'm gonna get a DP one day as he's synonym for Juventus. But it's more of a financial thing for me, I rarely buy jerseys as they're quite expensive for me. I only ever bought one Juventus jersey, that Serie B red one because I got it on eBay on the cheap. The black and white one, a year before Serie B, was a gift from my gf who didn't wanna miss in player selection so she got a blank. And the New Holland blue one was bought by my brother because it was 50% off.
I once had an Inter shirt with Emre. I thought he would be a star :faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)