David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nah man, this year and possibly the next. After that, an Izaghi-Milan type of role. The important thing is he retires here.
He deserves a chance to start this year, mainly due to the fact that the competition is rather poor. He can probably still score 15+ goals in all competitions if he stays fit.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What the fuck are you talking about?

Make sure you make a stop in the Del Piero thread and drop that same comment
I would, but i can't make this comment to redeem myself in the DP thread ;)

He deserves a chance to start this year, mainly due to the fact that the competition is rather poor. He can probably still score 15+ goals in all competitions if he stays fit.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Agent sees Trez re-run
Wednesday 21 July, 2010
David Trezeguet’s agent is unsurprised that his client will start yet another season at Juventus after a transfer speculation filled summer.

The Frenchman has been linked with a Turin exit on numerous occasions during his 10 years at the club.

Although it seemed likely that he would be sold this time around given that he has less than a year left on his contract, he will now remain at the request of boss Gigi Del Neri.

“As I have said on numerous occasions, we are simply seeing a repeat of past summers,” agent Antonio Caliendo told calciomercato.it.

Trezeguet was strongly linked with Napoli before they swooped for Edinson Cavani, yet Caliendo insists no switch was ever really that close.

“The doors for a transfer were opened by them, not us,” the representative explained. “We thought there would be a meeting between the two clubs but that wasn’t the case.

“I admit that we do have other offers on the table, but Juventus have underlined that they don’t want to sell him.”

:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)