David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
I hope it's not too late to sell him. If we just leave him untill January, his market price will drop marginally. It's unfortunate to see the player he is becoming recently. He used to master the art of positioning and at one point it seemed it and good finishing was all he had left to offer. Now it seems he lacks even the most basic skills, it's probably a drop in self-confidence but I surely do not want to see him humiliate himself any longer.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I hope it's not too late to sell him. If we just leave him untill January, his market price will drop marginally. It's unfortunate to see the player he is becoming recently. He used to master the art of positioning and at one point it seemed it and good finishing was all he had left to offer. Now it seems he lacks even the most basic skills, it's probably a drop in self-confidence but I surely do not want to see him humiliate himself any longer.
OMG dude......

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think its very clear the guy has his thoughs somewhere else but is not focused in what he should be doing, or why he is playing in a team like Juventus.

Trez wake up pal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What about Del Piero when he was performing like shit? What about Camo's injuries and inconsistency? How about Nedved being unlike Nedved for a season and a half or so? I didn't hear people crying about selling them or getting rid of them back then. Why is it different when it comes to Trez? He is no less a legend and a loyal servant to the club than the aforementioned players.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
To all the people saying he has lost it, he can't position, he can't finish. Tell me how many OFFICIAL matches have you watched with Trez for the last year. I will tell you how many - very few. So how the hell do you know if he has lost it if all we have seen is few matches after he got back from an injury. Many people seem to treat Trez like some mercenary who is no longer useful yet he didn't even have the proper chance to prove you wrong in official matches because of injury/Ranieri.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
His form has been on the decline towards the end of last season. Lets not kid ourselves about that. Yeah, he was injured, but some of the chances he missed in the latter part of the league last season were the ones he'd generally score with a blindfold.

That said, he'll come good this season, but it will take time. On pre-season form alone Amauri will get the nod ahead of Trezeguet. That doesn't mean Trez is useless or needs to be sold. The only thing I expect from him in the beginning of the season is that he doesn't feel disheartened if Amauri is on the team sheet ahead of him. Once he scores his first couple, he's gonna start firing on all cylinders... If this team has to win silverware with the resources we have right now, then we should have all four forwards in form. It's the variety they offer and Diego that will make all the difference this term...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)