David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I just thought that i should set a few members straight & remind them that we support Juventus not Newcastle.It might be a bit confusing for some of you but one team is from Italy & the other is from England.

This is NOT David Trezeguet:

This is NOT Camoranesi:

Most importantly Pavel Nedved has retired & this is most defintely NOT him:

Please play nice & dont confuse our players with useless hacks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:lol: at the Camo look alike.

Say we sell him. What do you plan to do with those funds at the very end of the transfer season anyway? Selling him is pointless.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
C'mon guys. When you watch Trez he just looks so dam lazy and finds the simple things difficult to do. Simple pass. He's far too predictable due to old age i'd say. Least DP has that spark about him still. Trez has gone stale. FACT!!!

Go easy on me. Just my opinion slags.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
C'mon guys. When you watch Trez he just looks so dam lazy and finds the simple things difficult to do. Simple pass. He's far too predictable due to old age i'd say. Least DP has that spark about him still. Trez has gone stale. FACT!!!

Go easy on me. Just my opinion slags.
:rolleyes:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's very strange I see many Del Piero fans here writing off Trez before the season even starts. With Ale proving his criticizers wrong every time, I don't understand why people (most importantly Del Piero fans) can't see the same thing happens for Trez. Two years ago, Ale started the season with a dreadful form. His bashers were moaning about how he was finished and how he didn't have a full match in his legs. Ale won the Capocannoniere and the best Italian player of the season in the end.

Trez had been sidelined most of the last season due to injuries and he also hasn't been in quite a stable mental situation thanks to our board's lack of respect and trust towards him. Not to forget the way he's been treating by Domenech. Now he needs time to regain his form and I'll see you guys, eating your words by the end of the season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Proof can only exists in a specific framework. You can only prove something in terms of something else. Proof exists in math. There is no proof of physical phenomena, only observation.
So, assuming I continue my dislike of maths/stats in football, I can insist nothing is proven? :weee:

It's very strange I see many Del Piero fans here writing off Trez before the season even starts. With Ale proving his criticizers wrong every time, I don't understand why people (most importantly Del Piero fans) can't see the same thing happens for Trez. Two years ago, Ale started the season with a dreadful form. His bashers were moaning about how he was finished and how he didn't have a full match in his legs. Ale won the Capocannoniere and the best Italian player of the season in the end.

Trez had been sidelined most of the last season due to injuries and he also hasn't been in quite a stable mental situation thanks to our board's lack of respect and trust towards him. Not to forget the way he's been treating by Domenech. Now he needs time to regain his form and I'll see you guys, eating your words by the end of the season.
:tup:

I've pointed this out a couple of times.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Trez has the mobility of a brick. we'll see end of season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)