David Trezeguet (4 Viewers)

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
No, Ciro is helping him boost his confidence by playing him 90 minutes few matches now, and I will say it again, as soon as he scores just 1 goal I think that the will become a goal machine again

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I see him back very soon, did he play alongside with delpiero yet? Argh (yes he did in peace cup final for 30 mins) I want to see them play together, they understand each other completely :).... i love david :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2107981 said:
Dude, when was DP ever this useless? Or shall I say harmful to the team?

Trez

has

lost it.

The permanent class shit doesn't apply here, it's a Sheva case.
Vlatko was spot on when he said youre the new maher.:sergio:

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Forget about speed, if Alex, Diego, De Ceglie and Camo were puttin the balls in the box Trez would be on the end of them. Pre-season has historically told us NOTHING about the season teams are going to have. Trez has and will score vital goals for us.

He is doing to us now what he has done to opponents for years, fooled them into thinking he is no danger, then scoring a brace. Trez will be back.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Some strikers like Vieri and Shevchenko dissapears in their early 30ties, some others like Inzaghi and Del Piero continues to shine. Let's see what Trezeguet is made of, i really hope that he can regain his form, otherwise faster we sell him, more money we can get.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You mourouns are acting as if I want him to suck ass...

Again, I am not anti-Trezeguet, I'm anti uselessness, incompetence, and mediocrity.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2108750 said:
You mourouns are acting as if I want him to suck ass...

Again, I am not anti-Trezeguet, I'm anti uselessness, incompetence, and mediocrity.
Nice touch.:D

SELLLLLLL!

Trez

has

lost it.

Useless

Harmful to the team

Those statements are anti-Trezeguet & you cant back up your argument other than he's off form.If he was not injured last season or hardly scored goals then could have have understood you to an extent.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I say sell, because the transfer window is about to close. And I fear it's too late now, we're stuck with him. I'd like him to prove me wrong, which I strongly doubt he will. I don't need to back up shit, I know he's lost it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If we have to pick sides, I'm joining Elvin then :p

I think we should have sold him. Because he is off form and with no guarantee that he will regain his lost form. As Seven said his knees are not in the best condition, and he will most likely have problems with them in the future. And I think this was the last season where we could have got decent amount of cash for him.

Since I don't think he will be sold, so I really hope he proves me wrong and scores 20+ goals.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2108766 said:
I say sell, because the transfer window is about to close. And I fear it's too late now, we're stuck with him. I'd like him to prove me wrong, which I strongly doubt he will. I don't need to back up shit, I know he's lost it.
Sell him & then what? What does that solve? Im pretty sure he'll prove you wrong & youve lost it with some of your petty arguments,Elvin.

I declare war on Elvin
Only regarding Trez though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)