David Trezeguet (9 Viewers)

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
In a good way? :p

Sounds nice. Is it worth anything? :D
Well yeah it's an important competition, I think.

It's worth seeing Trez happy. :heart:
:tup:

Matías Almeida and Daniel Passarella were going off about how riBer is bigger than Boca. This was roman's reply:

"Está muy bien, quiere quedar bien con su gente y nosotros con la nuestra. Es algo lógico. Si me preguntás a mí, te voy a decir lo contrario. Le deseamos lo mejor a River en el campeonato que les toca jugar". :lol:
Trezeguet is a part of RiVer now. So RiVer > Boca.

:snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Matías Almeida and Daniel Passarella were going off about how riBer is bigger than Boca. This was roman's reply:

"Está muy bien, quiere quedar bien con su gente y nosotros con la nuestra. Es algo lógico. Si me preguntás a mí, te voy a decir lo contrario. Le deseamos lo mejor a River en el campeonato que les toca jugar". :lol:
Have you forgotten that Juve was in B too recently? :p

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
what made that goal special? the one I remember is his left footed volley against casillas :D or was it a header? lol...

yay, it was an overhead kick :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl: apparently this was the one I remembered, he actually made similar goal 2 years before, this time a left footed volley

now I remember how many times we beat the shit out of madrid... let's do that again ext year!
Great, you made me cry with that second video...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)