David Trezeguet (128 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here's the whole article

Trezeguet: Mazzarri didn’t want me
By Football Italia staff

David Trezeguet has revealed that he was close to joining Napoli until boss Walter Mazzarri blocked the switch.

The former French international was being paired with the Azzurri following spells at Juventus and then Hercules.

“Me joining Napoli was a beautiful idea,” the 34-year-old told Sky Sport Italia. “It could have been a positive experience for me and Napoli given their Champions League commitments.

“I think I could have given them something extra with my experience, but their Coach didn’t want me.”

Trezeguet, who spent a decade in Turin following his 2000 move from Monaco, is now playing for River Plate after a year in Spain and a brief stint in the UAE.

“It is a dream of mine to return to Juventus,” the striker continued. “The club have already asked me if I want to have a farewell game.

“I’ve spoken with President Andrea Agnelli about it and I hope to be able to return to Italy to say goodbye to the fans.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Here's the whole article

Trezeguet: Mazzarri didn’t want me
By Football Italia staff

David Trezeguet has revealed that he was close to joining Napoli until boss Walter Mazzarri blocked the switch.

The former French international was being paired with the Azzurri following spells at Juventus and then Hercules.

“Me joining Napoli was a beautiful idea,” the 34-year-old told Sky Sport Italia. “It could have been a positive experience for me and Napoli given their Champions League commitments.

“I think I could have given them something extra with my experience, but their Coach didn’t want me.”

Trezeguet, who spent a decade in Turin following his 2000 move from Monaco, is now playing for River Plate after a year in Spain and a brief stint in the UAE.

“It is a dream of mine to return to Juventus,” the striker continued. “The club have already asked me if I want to have a farewell game.

“I’ve spoken with President Andrea Agnelli about it and I hope to be able to return to Italy to say goodbye to the fans.”
Oh snap, farewell match, returning in the management, if that happens I wonder if Agneli will still be considered a tyrant who hates legends and has a really big ego problem...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think the issue with agnelli rigght now is DP. He is the one that maybe bothers him, about the others, who knows.

But if he brings back Trez for a farewell game, I would love that gesture. Trez was always loved, even with his limited skills as a forward, he was a killer poacher without doubts, and also scored a gazzilion important goals for us.

I would love to see mama trez in the stands too like the old times :touched:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think the issue with agnelli rigght now is DP. He is the one that maybe bothers him, about the others, who knows.

But if he brings back Trez for a farewell game, I would love that gesture. Trez was always loved, even with his limited skills as a forward, he was a killer poacher without doubts, and also scored a gazzilion important goals for us.

I would love to see mama trez in the stands too like the old times :touched:
I think the problem is that no one knows what is done and agreed behind closed doors and are speculating left and right, inventing conspiracy theories far fetch as the big foot ones.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol: Thinking...It's about fvcking time indeed and he's trying to save his face. The fans have always been asking that guy for Trezeguet's farewell it's not like he came up with the idea now.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol: Thinking...It's about fvcking time indeed and he's trying to save his face. The fans have always been asking that guy for Trezeguet's farewell it's not like he came up with the idea now.
Trez is still playing isn't he? So when he decides to retire he will get the match from what I see. And it's not Agneli who is trying publicity stunts, it's Trez himself who said that. Whatever the management whatever the situation some just won't be happy and thats just it, of course unless they resign give their heroes their own place and their plus git them their own weight of gold, and then too it's possible that there will be unhappy people who thinks it's not enough.

So far Agneli done good, and if this becomes reality which from Trez words is quite possible I think Agneli is doing a fantastic job. Fighting for our lost scudettos, rebuilding team for the future, making us competative. Forza Agneli.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Trez is still playing isn't he? So when he decides to retire he will get the match from what I see. And it's not Agneli who is trying publicity stunts, it's Trez himself who said that. Whatever the management whatever the situation some just won't be happy and thats just it, of course unless they resign give their heroes their own place and their plus git them their own weight of gold, and then too it's possible that there will be unhappy people who thinks it's not enough.

So far Agneli done good, and if this becomes reality which from Trez words is quite possible I think Agneli is doing a fantastic job. Fighting for our lost scudettos, rebuilding team for the future, making us competative. Forza Agneli.

That's what I thought.

Isn't that usually how it works?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

IMO he's only a chair, I wish this chair the worst in his life and wouldn't be sad to see him suffer.

Forza Ale and David of course and down with this shadow sitting on a chair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)