David Trezeguet (19 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Trezeguet's not a player to get rid of, but why would he even want to stay?
It's his call, of course. But we have to do anything not to force him to leave. Players like Trez in the last years of their football, when they have already won everything, would rather stay at the club they've been playing for most of their careers if the club treat them like they deserve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't know why some people have been so stuck up on the cotracts all of a sudden. Not like he's earning 10 fucking million or he's our biggest earner. And not like we've suddenly went dirt poor. We've been approved a fucking 80mil budget for transfers, that obviously means we've got funds and the current wage budget was probably taken in mind while making that same transfer budget. Not to mention we're building a new modern stadium which will bring extra revenue in the near future.

Besides, we have so much deadwood that's earning trully more than they should in the likes of Tiago and similar, but now all of a sudden fucking Trezeguet's contract should be reduced if he stays. Fuck, cancel Tiaga's contract and we will have probably saved up enough for the remainder of Trezeguet's contract. My God. I mean I don't care if he plays for free, but come on.
That's all there is to it if you ask me. Sure, Trez is earning a lot (maybe even too much). Plus, he's not getting any younger & he is rather injury prone.

However, he still is one of the (at times very few) players who actually deliver what they're paid for. Unlike the Melo's, Amauri's & Grosso's of this team.

We should start by replacing our useless players, before we even start about thinking of upgrading the useful ones.

May 22, 2007
Don't know why some people have been so stuck up on the cotracts all of a sudden. Not like he's earning 10 fucking million or he's our biggest earner. And not like we've suddenly went dirt poor. We've been approved a fucking 80mil budget for transfers, that obviously means we've got funds and the current wage budget was probably taken in mind while making that same transfer budget. Not to mention we're building a new modern stadium which will bring extra revenue in the near future.

Besides, we have so much deadwood that's earning trully more than they should in the likes of Tiago and similar, but now all of a sudden fucking Trezeguet's contract should be reduced if he stays. Fuck, cancel Tiaga's contract and we will have probably saved up enough for the remainder of Trezeguet's contract. My God. I mean I don't care if he plays for free, but come on.
It's Trezeguet we are talking about. Are we such a poor club that can't afford paying for Trez' contract letting him retire here at our club? How many players do we have like him? It's disrespect to him and those who decided to stay with the club when we were down.

Get rid of Poulsen and his sick contract.
Half of this current season, still he scored the most from our strikers, he showed his class vs Bayern,Fulham when it was needed, how come people say he doesnt offer anything to this club? I'm tired of all this crap, I do hope he leaves because next season when we have a scoring problem again ,people can say we miss him and i wish he stayed and deserve some more respect then he gets now! Every year is the same, ahh he doesnt add anything,then he scores and he is the hero again.
Forza Trez my Juve Legend!
That's all there is to it if you ask me. Sure, Trez is earning a lot (maybe even too much). Plus, he's not getting any younger & he is rather injury prone.

However, he still is one of the (at times very few) players who actually deliver what they're paid for. Unlike the Melo's, Amauri's & Grosso's of this team.

We should start by replacing our useless players, before we even start about thinking of upgrading the useful ones.
Nice one guys, agree to all. Apart from Trezegol17 (although I can understand why he would) who wants David to leave to prove a point about scoring important goals. What point does Trez have to prove anymore? He's been consistently scoring important goals for Juventus.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nice one guys, agree to all. Apart from Trezegol17 (although I can understand why he would) who wants David to leave to prove a point about scoring important goals. What point does Trez have to prove anymore? He's been consistently scoring important goals for Juventus.
Yeah...but he gets injured! :rndh:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What this thread needs is a comparison minutes played/goals scored, between Amauri, Trez and Iaquinta, this season. Which means it needs Alen.

I could use a laugh.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Serie A stats:

Amauri - 2230 minutes played, 5 goals scored, 2 assists.
Trezeguet - 1162 minutes played, 7 goals scored, 1 assist.
Iaquinta - 1001 minutes played, 6 goals scored, 3 assists.
Del Piero - 1449 minutes played, 9 goals scored, 3 assists.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
But, but.... He holds up the ball, the team entirely has been performing badly, he's not getting enough crosses :rolleyes:

I confess that I'm not a fan of Amauri. He has played some absolutely horrible games this season. But he has also been unreasonably criticized in matches where he was good for not scoring. But at the end of the day a striker is measured on the number of goals he has scored, and for the number of matches Amauri has played and the return of goals, there's absolutely no justification. All the other forwards have scored more than him despite being on and off the field due to injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)