David Trezeguet (10 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
For me the old guard should leave except for Del Piero and Buffon.
I see no point in letting Trez go. Treating the old guard like they deserve is not necessarily an obstacle to starting a new era with new young players. Give them a role similar to Giggs' in ManU but let them retire here in this club.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I see no point in letting Trez go. Treating the old guard like they deserve is not necessarily an obstacle to starting a new era with new young players. Give them a role similar to Giggs' in ManU but let them retire here in this club.
They are a drain on the finances of our club. Trez and Camo no longer offer anything to this club. While Giggs and Scholes both do to United.

There a hinderance more than anything and with us looking to move forward we can't dwell on the past.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
They are a drain on the finances of our club. Trez and Camo no longer offer anything to this club. While Giggs and Scholes both do to United.

There a hinderance more than anything and with us looking to move forward we can't dwell on the past.
How do you know Trez doesn't offer anything to this club anymore? He's been one of our better players this season despite him being injured most of time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's certainly true.

But I think that if the team was good and if the team played for trophies and stood a chance for trophies at the highest level, Camo and Trez would have still been as useful as Giggs and Scholes are for ManU.

Both Trez and Camo were world class players. With Trez the problem is that in a team that doesn't run or cross, he can't succeed. With Camo the problem is motivational. You can also say that he's not professional and you'll be right, but I think the awfulness of Juve made him lose interest in trying. I think that in a good team he can still be very good and useful (as an occasional starter).

Unfortunately, this team doesn't look like becoming great soon, so indeed the wages (and the injuries) of the stars who are in their late footballing years are hurting us right now.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
How do you know Trez doesn't offer anything to this club anymore? He's been one of our better players this season despite him being injured most of time.
When he misses nearly half a season through injury and were still paying him. Then thats what grinds my gears.

If Trez is happy to stay he should take a wage cut then, same with Camo. However I'm still against keeping them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

But what about the likes of Cannavaro, Melo, Sissoko, Amauri?

All either aging, poor fits into our system or a combination of both. And the last time I checked, some of those names on my list don't have light contract wages

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Damn, one of those days when I just don't have the energy to reply to all the nonsense in this thread. Someone step up, please.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Like I said, don't have energy today but here's an oldie but goldie.

Hmm...that'd be too radical? But that's neither here or there. Time to sell Trezeguet has passed. We should have done that 4 years ago, not now. I reckon the club will get 3-4 million tops for him. The value he offers, in goals scored, is much larger than that sum. Far from the fact we shouldn't get a new and talented striker, but we should be smart and keep him for years to come, like Milan did with Inzaghi.

Iaquinta and Amauri out the door, say 30 mil? The club can work with that. The biggest minus of selling Trez means the stay of one of those two. I'd rather keep Trez and DP and show the door to them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ha, I don't think you will find anyone here that wants Amauri gone more than I do. I'd keep Trez for sure, but he shouldn't be making as much as he does next year. The club could give him a fat bonus for goals. IQ needs to be used in a sweet swap deal or just be backup as usual.

Sooner or late he is going to need to be replaced.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't know why some people have been so stuck up on the cotracts all of a sudden. Not like he's earning 10 fucking million or he's our biggest earner. And not like we've suddenly went dirt poor. We've been approved a fucking 80mil budget for transfers, that obviously means we've got funds and the current wage budget was probably taken in mind while making that same transfer budget. Not to mention we're building a new modern stadium which will bring extra revenue in the near future.

Besides, we have so much deadwood that's earning trully more than they should in the likes of Tiago and similar, but now all of a sudden fucking Trezeguet's contract should be reduced if he stays. Fuck, cancel Tiaga's contract and we will have probably saved up enough for the remainder of Trezeguet's contract. My God. I mean I don't care if he plays for free, but come on.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's Trezeguet we are talking about. Are we such a poor club that can't afford paying for Trez' contract letting him retire here at our club? How many players do we have like him? It's disrespect to him and those who decided to stay with the club when we were down.

Get rid of Poulsen and his sick contract.

Heir

Apr 6, 2010
It's Trezeguet we are talking about. Are we such a poor club that can't afford paying for Trez' contract letting him retire here at our club? How many players do we have like him? It's disrespect to him and those who decided to stay with the club when we were down.

Get rid of Poulsen and his sick contract.
Trezeguet's not a player to get rid of, but why would he even want to stay?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Half of this current season, still he scored the most from our strikers, he showed his class vs Bayern,Fulham when it was needed, how come people say he doesnt offer anything to this club? I'm tired of all this crap, I do hope he leaves because next season when we have a scoring problem again ,people can say we miss him and i wish he stayed and deserve some more respect then he gets now! Every year is the same, ahh he doesnt add anything,then he scores and he is the hero again.
Forza Trez my Juve Legend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)