David Trezeguet (27 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can't really comment on the Monaco days, I think they were very good there, but yeah, it's weird. It's Henry's fault, he always sees the goal first, the teammate second. :p
:jck2:

I was new to football at their Monaco days, i didn't even know them at the time :oops:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:jck2:

I was new to football at their Monaco days, i didn't even know them at the time :oops:
I always forget you're a good 5 years younger than me. :D I knew them but catching Monaco games at that time was pretty impossible, for me anyways.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

True. But I must admit Inzaghi is heavily responsible for that. There's no player I hated more in Juventus. I hated his running, his clumsiness and his manic goal celebrations, even though he scored with his knee. I was like born again after Trez pushed him out.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I love every single pic of the occasion, but my favourite is the photo when Trez is on his knees in front of DP hugging him. Best Juventus related experience ever for me.
Likewise. I still think Trez just might say, or I believe our next coach will know what he's worth. He just has to retire Bianconero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)