David Trezeguet (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Using your theory though, you are going in assuming that Juve would dominate games before the whistle has been blown, just like you are assuming that all away gamesa are going to be tough.

Wouldn't you feel better knowing that you would have a striker who would excel under both circumstances?
That would be ideal, but I am speaking about how I would use Juve's current forwards in the 4-2-3-1, and I don't think any of them can provide the workrate, linkup and finishing required.

Iaquinta would probably be closest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Could Trez proove me wrong in the next 4 or 5 games???
Iaquinta + Amauri will always have better movements than Treze will ever has yet, Treze will always be a sniper like no other despite the fact that he missed a chance or two of his trademarks yesterday.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
YES. Could've easily put the ball into the net after that lovely turn. If DP was playing, then I can say it was a good decision to get a FK from that position :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Brand new interview, boys!

First question: You cannot imagine how much it thrills me to see you play [well put, it's what I would have said :D] Is it true that you're not gonna leave at the end of the season?
His answer is rather inconcrete. He's saying that in the moment he says what he's thinking. It is the truth, but it may turn out to play out otherwise. Further he says the choice is not a professional choice but a personal one. At this point he's not talking about it as a decision made, but a decision that remains to be made. He then says the match against Lazio left him perplexed, seeing above all the reaction of his teammates when he scored, reminding him of the great friendship he's enjoyed with the others over the last 10 years.

Next question: What is the most beautiful goal you remember?
Against Milan, above all Ale's bicycle kick and with the result we had practically won the title.

My summary to the first question is rather flimsy. Perhaps someone with a better grasp on Italian can say whether I got it right (Buck?)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Trez is slowly hitting his straps.

He is much more lethal than Amauri or Iaquinta, he sniffs goals from no where.

I'd rather have him as the lone striker, his record is just amazing!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Brand new interview, boys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2haVsHSd9fc&feature=player_embedded

First question: You cannot imagine how much it thrills me to see you play [well put, it's what I would have said :D] Is it true that you're not gonna leave at the end of the season?
His answer is rather inconcrete. He's saying that in the moment he says what he's thinking. It is the truth, but it may turn out to play out otherwise. Further he says the choice is not a professional choice but a personal one. At this point he's not talking about it as a decision made, but a decision that remains to be made. He then says the match against Lazio left him perplexed, seeing above all the reaction of his teammates when he scored, reminding him of the great friendship he's enjoyed with the others over the last 10 years.

Next question: What is the most beautiful goal you remember?
Against Milan, above all Ale's bicycle kick and with the result we had practically won the title.

My summary to the first question is rather flimsy. Perhaps someone with a better grasp on Italian can say whether I got it right (Buck?)
I'm at work right now, so I can't watch the video. Will try to have a look later if I remember, but your translation seems perfectly logical. I'm not sure I have a better understanding of Italian than you anyway.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Really?

Juventus I convocati per Siena

Ciro Ferrara, l'allenatore della Juventus, ha convocato 21 giocatori per la sfida in programma domani sul campo del Siena. L'elenco: Buffon, Caceres, Chiellini, Felipe Melo, Cannavaro, Grosso, Iaquinta, Amauri, Chimenti, Manninger, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Poulsen, Molinaro, Giovinco, Grygera, Sissoko, Ariaudo, Diego, De Ceglie e Legrottaglie.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He won't get any min...its gonna be either Amauri or Iaquinta at start and one of them as well as a sub before 15min till the end of the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)