David Trezeguet (56 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This drama is annoying me, if he leaves then that is his choice apparently, I don't think our board are "forcing" him out of the club. They aren't that stupid. If he wants to stay then he is going to have to suck it up and understand that there are 3 great strikers all producing and dying to get their chances as well. IQ is scoring loads of goals, so we should bench him and let trez play because he is the leading foreign goalscorer? Shucks, Trez, like all the others need to make the best of their chances when given the opportunity. It is always like that at a club like this unless you are DP, Chiellni or Buffon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Does anybody believe that we could get a decent sum of money for Trezeguet anymore? That opportunity has already dwindled if you ask me.

We'll probably end up shipping him away for a meager 8 million Euros and then wonder why we don't have any strikers once people get injured during a long season next year.

If we wanted to sell Trezeguet, we should have done it last year. Too late now. Keep him and stop coming out with inane comments like you board members usually do.

Mar 30, 2006
Does anybody believe that we could get a decent sum of money for Trezeguet anymore? That opportunity has already dwindled if you ask me.

We'll probably end up shipping him away for a meager 8 million Euros and then wonder why we don't have any strikers once people get injured during a long season next year.

If we wanted to sell Trezeguet, we should have done it last year. Too late now. Keep him and stop coming out with inane comments like you board members usually do.
hmm thats a good point. everything depends on price. but i think the directors have burned too many bridges with Trez. Maybe if whoever is appointed coach has a sit down with him like Capello did when he came to convince him to stay he will.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I've said many times before, but i'll say it again for you dhannanjay...

If everything was about age, Zidane, Romario, Effenberg etc would have retired way before, if it's all about enduring the yards.

Not everything in Football is about covering yards, setting a record in km's. Seriously, Del Piero has proved himself many times that he doesn't need to run like overmars and r. carlos combined to be affective on the pitch mate.

He makes a difference on the pitch just like Zidane was doing for Madrid and Raul still doing for them. Just like Totti for Roma and Gerrard in the future will be for Liverpool.

Lets try for once just for once when the season ends to stop writing off Del Piero. He doesn't deserve this.
Agree 100%. Unfortunately most football fans are ageist, that's just the way things are, it's not easy for some to look outside the box and get over this whole age thing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

:tup:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I don't like the way this is shaping up at all... huge amounts of posturing from both sides. I definitely feel as though Trez is really on the way out this time.

We need to confirm Ciro, so that the board and coach can come to a consensus about players (hopefully convince David to stay) and potential formations. We need to get cracking on this Mercato... it's shaping up to be a very busy summer once again.

Hopefully Secco and Blanc are currently working on Criscito and selling a couple players...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
"I'll leave if the right offer arrives."

We can get 10m € out of it.
Starting the next season with three forwards we have except for Trez, taking Ale's age, Iaq's inconsistence and all the probable injuries into consideration, I think losing Trez would cost us more than 10m.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
"I'll leave if the right offer arrives."

We can get 10m € out of it.
where did you read this from???

Starting the next season with three forwards we have except for Trez, taking Ale's age, Iaq's inconsistence and all the probable injuries into consideration, I think losing Trez would cost us more than 10m.
agree 100%

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It all depends on whether his passion/enthusiasm for the club remains or how much Ferrara or next coach wants him, im sure of one thing his proberly as keen to know the next coach as we are, even though we proberly already do. Agents love winding players up as well so I wont be suprised him in two minds.

As for the dilemma between him and Ranieri during the season. I think this played a big part its not all about starting but maybe he felt he wasnt as respected perhaps or whatever and well IMO the board really are a bunch of nitwits, they made a whole drama out of it and all rifts should be left between the players and coach themselves. Anyway regardless wherever he ends up... I for one certainly believe this old fella still has plenty of goals in him. Forza Trez :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You say that as if we won't buy a replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)