David Trezeguet (42 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets pay attention to what he has to say.

When trez is in argentina or aorund here.... he always gets interviewd by espn...and he always talks a lot more than when he is on season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope David stays but I'm worried the board will sell him for peanuts and spend huge $ on another useless forward when the money should be invested in our defense. There is no way we will get a fair deal for him and we'll all be kicking ourselves when he tops the premier league score chart and we get some ridiculously low sum. Fuck our club's board...

I think the only hope we have is that our new coach will see value in him unlike ruinieri

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Capello stopped his transfer when he was supposedly sold to Barca, Ranieri stopped it as well after the hand gesture towards the board in Serie B. I've no doubt in my mind our next coach we'll see what he has to offer to this team. If he doesn't, we're gonna regret it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ranieri had a part in it as well. Afterall, he scored 20 goals in Serie A last year and played for the whole season.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really, really, really like Trezeguet, but he's a risk. He's getting older and had major surgery on both of his knees. And let's be fair: he hasn't exactly been grand ever since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)