David Silva (2 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Im pretty sure Valencia would rather sell Villa before they sell Silva given their age gap & the fact that there's a huge demand across europe for a proven/potent striker.If they do sell Villa,Silva aint going nowhere because Valencia will probably get a minimum of 25M pound sterling for him.
Madrid had a 35 million bid rejected over the summer I think. If they sell him they will want a lot (Chelsea or City are the 2 real contenders)
Villa is their main man and only real striker other than Moro who is out of contract in the summer. They have enough talented wingers to replace Silva (Vicente, Mata, Joaquin, Angulo and I think they still own Gavilan at Getafe)

I feel Silva will move to Madrid next summer.
Barca are thinking to buy him be their left winger if henry does not stay. But he could go anywhere.. including here. I think we are a very good option for him as
1. we are a top club who can pay a great salary
2. We are competing for trophies and in the CL
3. Way less competition here than at Barca or Madrid (look at what happened to VDV and helb)
4. He is familiar with the coach
5. he would not be hurting Valencia fans by joining a rival

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Possible scenario:

Silva to Real
Ribery to Barca for Hleb (who's been heavily linked to Bayern) + cash

One of Diego, Cassano or Gourcuff will go to Juve, and another to Inter.

Mar 30, 2006
Possible scenario:

Silva to Real

we have an option on Cassano but I think we will get him regardless eventually. Not as a replacement for Nedved but Ale.

We will get one Nedved replacement as well.. Silva, Diego etc..

Because Del Piero is 34 we will need someone to cover his role so Cassano will come either this summer or the next.

Mar 30, 2006
We do?

I think it is very possible we have an option, but what makes you so sure?
I thought I read something where a Samp director said he has a clause for a reduced buy out (so we wont pay much for him) and that Juve had an option or agreement in place to have first call. But it may be only that we have show intrest and there is no option.

I would think a straight swap with Iaquinta would be good for both sides.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Del Piero replacement when he quits.
That is the position Cassano would be taking, if he came this summer, though, perhaps Gio could have a season as Del Piero's understudy (as opposed to Nedved's understudy) if we change to a trident attack, or involve a central attacking midfielder to play in front of Momo and Marchisio (or Poulsen).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In an ideal world, there wouldn't be any talk about Nedved's replacement. Gio would be given the chance he long deserves. Even though i think Silva is a better player right now, and that there are more established players in the market, i have to say, when will he ever get his chance if not this time?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
In an ideal world, there wouldn't be any talk about Nedved's replacement. Gio would be given the chance he long deserves. Even though i think Silva is a better player right now, and that there are more established players in the market, i have to say, when will he ever get his chance if not this time?
Giovinco isn't strong enough to perform in our 4-4-2 system, on the left wing, with Molinaro behind him. We are far too flimsy on that whole side of the pitch if we have those two playing together. Sebastian needs to be placed further up the field, or in a central role in front of two holding midfielders. He is an all out offensive player, whereas Pavel is robust enough, and angry enough, to cause the right wingers of opposing teams, problems, often resulting in fouls, but he still slows down their progress. When I have seen Giovinco play there, he doesn't tackle back. I would be far more confident if I knew that I had to muscle past Giovinco, than the Czech Fury. Saying that, I agree that Silva is a more established player. Whose ability on the ball is enough to dilute the strength of the opposing right wing, if he plays on the left.

I should stop looking for a new Nedved, as I know its impossible. I do rate Giovinco, incredibly highly, and hope that he gets a chance, but further up the field, not as a left winger. He could play there if we had a stronger left back, but not with Molinaro.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Possible scenario:

Silva to Real

I really hope that we make a bid for Hleb this summer. He would cheaper than what Barca paid for him last summer and he would bring pace & creativity.

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
Juventus are set to meet the agent of Valencia and Spain winger David Silva on Wednesday, according to Tuttosport.

The Bianconeri have identified Silva as a possible replacement for Pavel Nedved, who will retire at the end of the season.

Valencia are in grave financial trouble and plan to hold a fire sale this summer, alerting Juventus to Silva's availability.

José Segui, the player's FIFA licensed agent, is expected in Turin following the Bianconeri's Champions League match against Chelsea on Tuesday.

He will meet Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco, who has spoken on several occasions of his desire to bring Silva to Italy.

The 23-year-old from Gran Canaria has made 14 appearances for Valencia this season and is believed to worth around £15m.

The Bianconeri are also interested in Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery, Sampdoria's Antonio Cassano and Schalke's Ivan Rakitic.

Juventus currently lie second in Serie A, seven points behind leaders Inter with 11 games left from now until the end of the season.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar9f.html

************************I wish this is true************************ FUCK CHELSEA :flag3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)