David Silva (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
According to whom?

If it is true, it is good news. I was not aware of Valencia having called in the Administrators yet, though.
it was mentioned on james richardson's football podcast by his la liga reporter.

well it wasnt the administrators as such, but infact one of the main banks in valencia, linked to local council to whom are owed over 250 mill euros have come in and installed someone to 'deal with it' and by that im sure you can use your imaginations

p.s anyone noticed how valencia havnt won a game since their players had their pay stopped? coincidence huh?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
“Could I win the Champions League with Juve next season? Why not? This competition is in my dreams and lifting that trophy [would be] really magical.”

says Silva...

Encouraging news.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Spanish star David Silva has increased speculation that he could join Juventus by stressing his admiration for the Old Lady.

The Valencia midfielder is reportedly a target for the Bianconeri, who are looking to replace Pavel Nedved in the summer.

Why would Nedved want to retire? He still looks very young when you see him in action,” Silva told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

He has been one of European football's greats and I don't think I deserve to be compared to him.

Juve were knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea, but they went out with their heads held high.

They are a great and prestigious club on the international stage and they have so many champions.

Could I win the Champions League with Juve next season? Why not? I dream of the magical moment of lifting that trophy.”

Valencia are in severe economic trouble and are likely to sell many of their prized assets in the summer.

channel4.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Nice words.

Whose the priority though?

Silva I'd say, coz he plays in different position and his normal is the left side, which is vacant.

Diego, would be a welcome addition, hoping Ranieri knows how to play with him.

Ribery, still out of range financially. Better to hope for Hamsik than Ribery.

I would gladly rape Napoli for Santocroce and Hamsik, if it were possible. Our transfer dealings would be pretty much complete. Add Silva to the mix and we're really good.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nice words.

Whose the priority though?

Silva I'd say, coz he plays in different position and his normal is the left side, which is vacant.

Diego, would be a welcome addition, hoping Ranieri knows how to play with him.

Ribery, still out of range financially. Better to hope for Hamsik than Ribery.

I would gladly rape Napoli for Santocroce and Hamsik, if it were possible. Our transfer dealings would be pretty much complete. Add Silva to the mix and we're really good.
Santacroce maybe but Hamsik, No.
Ribery is the best, but realistically speaking I'd prefer Silva to Diego any day...
In addition to playing in different positions, his speed is much needed in our current Juve.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Santacroce maybe but Hamsik, No.
Ribery is the best, but realistically speaking I'd prefer Silva to Diego any day...
In addition to playing in different positions, his speed is much needed in our current Juve.
Even though he is injured now, I will take Maggio too and of coz Santa

David01

Aug 20, 2006
It all depends on our tactics and since we have been playing 4-4-2 ever since animals stopped talking I say we get either Silva or Ribery if Juve can afford any of them

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Spanish star David Silva has increased speculation that he could join Juventus by stressing his admiration for the Old Lady.

The Valencia midfielder is reportedly a target for the Bianconeri, who are looking to replace Pavel Nedved in the summer.

Why would Nedved want to retire? He still looks very young when you see him in action,” Silva told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

He has been one of European football's greats and I don't think I deserve to be compared to him.

Juve were knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea, but they went out with their heads held high.

They are a great and prestigious club on the international stage and they have so many champions.

Could I win the Champions League with Juve next season? Why not? I dream of the magical moment of lifting that trophy.”

Valencia are in severe economic trouble and are likely to sell many of their prized assets in the summer.

channel4.com
Please, please, please, please, please..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If the arabs pay crazy money for Villa then we can say bye bye to Silva... We need to tie down Silva before Man City gets Villa IMO...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You fail to realise how huge their debt is if you think only Villa sale will take of it.

And VERY encouraging Silva mentions us :cool:

For those worrying about Giovinco, he is way more likely to coexist with Gio then Diego and Cassano are, both would bench Gio because they directly play in the same exact spot, while also Silva does, he is more versatile and can play RW too.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I havent seen Valencia at all this season do they play a 4-3-3 with him on the left as an attacking player? because if thats the case then he will not fit directly in the 4-4-2 as he will have more space to cover defensively.

I would still take him on though.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think Silva has usually played as the central attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 system.

I may be wrong, though, as I haven't watched much of them this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)