David Silva (18 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Agbon is the only one I'd consider out of these three.
I beg to differ.

For Juventus the best choice out of those three would be SWP. Agbonlahor is a player completely reliant on his pace, he is rather average if you take that away from him. He's a player thats extremely poor when denied space, but devastating if given any. I think he wouldn't do as well in Serie A where the spaces are tighter.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Valencia don't get in the CL there would be a big chance that they'll have to sell him.
I think they will sell one of their big players either way.

Problem for them is that if they fail to get in the CL, some players may try to force their way out, whih would give Valencia less control over who leaves and for how much.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Problem for them is that if they fail to get in the CL, some players may try to force their way out, whih would give Valencia less control over who leaves and for how much.
Im pretty sure Valencia would rather sell Villa before they sell Silva given their age gap & the fact that there's a huge demand across europe for a proven/potent striker.If they do sell Villa,Silva aint going nowhere because Valencia will probably get a minimum of 25M pound sterling for him.

Mar 30, 2006

I think 4 big players will be on their way out.. maybe more.

-Villa will go to the EPL or to Barca or Madrid
-Miguel is leaving probably (he has fallen out of favour with the coach after threatening a ref)
-Albiol might go to Liverpool
-Silva to us! :)

This will defn hurt them alot but they need to focus on keeping the club together before they focus on the team. I think the thing that will hurt them the most is Villa. The other players less so. Albiol is great but they have Marchena and Alexis who are very good players.. Silva is important but they hardly felt his abscence in the first half of the season thanks to Mata and Joaquin (and they have Vicente who if fit is incredible). They have no replacement for Villa though.. and whati s worse is they just lost Zigic and Morientes contract is up in the summer.

Right now for Valencia being able to sell their players to stay alive is a blessing. I think we have a great chance to get Silva and the great thing is he can play on the left, right and center.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)