David Silva (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And yet again can someone explain me why does it have to be 4-4-2?Ranieri should grow some balls and change it if he's the only one in club complaning about it.Camo might have lost it (it's too early to say that but just look at his injuries) and I don't want to have Marchionni in startin XI next season.We have many good central midfielders and we should use them in 4-3-1-2 or even better,in 4-3-3.It would even be better for Giovinco and not to mention deadly trio Del Piero-Trez-Amauri.

I'd rather save money on that position (AMR) and buy some very good defender(s).

So screw 4-4-2 if we don't have money to buy someone on Marchionni's place.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this is the way i see it...i don't follow spain so much as i follow the premiership and maybe that's why i'm keen on stu. And about diego, he can play a LM but he won't be the same player you saw at werder.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And yet again can someone explain me why does it have to be 4-4-2?Ranieri should grow some balls and change it if he's the only one in club complaning about it.Camo might have lost it (it's too early to say that but just look at his injuries) and I don't want to have Marchionni in startin XI next season.We have many good central midfielders and we should use them in 4-3-1-2 or even better,in 4-3-3.It would even be better for Giovinco and not to mention deadly trio Del Piero-Trez-Amauri.

I'd rather save money on that position (AMR) and buy some very good defender(s).

are you crazy!?!?
juve are locked into a 4-4-2:shifty:
if we were to go into another formation it would be disastrous. :shifty:

:melayyanandmessi:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Yup thats what i suspect about Camo too & i Secco doesnt act quickly Juve could be in an ugly position of having to find a Camo long term replacement.They might as well start come may as with all these niggling injuries we never know it it will end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)