David Silva (8 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
loool screw you Mark!!!! in the words of the naysayers:

WE ARE DOOOOMED!

back to the issue, yes he's a great player, but still Spaniards in Serie A are a concern for me

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist but I think this time is the right one. :oops:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    I know why you do it Mark, so that you jinx it and give you one more reason to bash Secco.
    no I'll still bash him because we paid too much for the private jet to get him in Turin. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Damn that's a good looking picture :D

Something about the different parts of it just seem to form a perfect harmony... :D
    This one came out so real, it's like it was meant to be. :heart2: :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This one came out so real, it's like it was meant to be. :heart2: :p
    I knew you post a Juve pic with him when I saw you make the thread, but dont worry, I recalled back the ninja hit, he REALLY seems to fit with ze shirt in that pic, from now on.... I BELIEVE :agree: :star:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I like David Silva, think he's a good player and all, but I also think he's better behind the strikers instead of out on the wing. So once again the system will hinder one of the better players, one of the XI that will make a difference, just because of a faux sense of security using a stupid system we're used to fielding.

This is comparable to being conditioned to always evacuate down the stairwell in the event of a fire, having a fire in the stairwell, and trying to run right through it to evacuate.

This system sucks.

Jan 22, 2009
    We will have lightning speed on our left wing with Molinaro and Silva, not much brain at the rear side of it though.

btw I watching Valencia atm and Silva is playing both in the center and the left wing, made an assistence..

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    We will have lightning speed on our left wing with Molinaro and Silva, not much brain at the rear side of it though.

btw I watching Valencia atm and Silva is playing both in the center and the left wing, made an assistence..
    He's playing as a playmaker and Vicente as a left winger in that game...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)