Dani Alves (20 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what example? how to act like a small club? how to be praised for some attacking style of football that is not even remotely original and yet get ripped to shit in Europe?

yeah that example

fuck off alves stick with listening to your samba music in the changing room you clown

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I completely hated this guy when he was playing for Barca, after 6 months in Juve jersey I somehow started to like the dude, but after his departure and the words he said in the public, I fucking despise him again.

And he is retared, when you hear someone saying ''I left Juve because I think Italian football has to improve.'', and then moving to France to play football, it is easy to see that such person is a joke.

I know that in our current form, we don't really stand a chance against PSG, but I hope that come March things improve and we meet them in the knockout stages (hope we get there) and eliminated them. I would just love to see Alves' face and reactions on the pitch in the final minutes of the game, I bet he would be red carded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)