Dani Alves (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so they're in a glorious form in French league, so what? Napoli are going at a 103 point season in Serie A, Inter are on 98 point pace, would you shit your pants if we drew them? we will eventually have to face PSG if we/them are good enough, why all this fear? we're playing in CL not carling cup, there's plenty of strong teams there

last season if we faced Real in the semi's/quarters we probably would have more chance to win than in that final, it's silly to want to win CL by other strong teams knocking each other out and you battling it out with Basel, Bešiktas and Porto, not going to happen
The last time I checked the CL standings

Attachments

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
lets agree to disagree, I'm not arguing they aren't strong, I just wouldn't consider them CL favorites/a side to avoid at all costs just yet. Paris destroying self-destructing Bayern in Paris won't change my mind about it.
I know Neymar and I know Cavani and I really like what I've seen from Mbappe, so it's not a matter of PSG being overrated or being in the hype train, they just have top top quality. Neymar isn't one not to live up to expectations, he always does and in a good day (which is pretty much always) he's simply unstoppable most of the time. Then you add someone in fine form like Cavani and it's something you don't want to mess with.

He seems like a guy who loves being the center of attention and a someone who has something to say. Seems like he couldn’t do that at Barca anymore and never was an opportunity here.
He does love to be at the center of it all but I don't know it's like he feels rejected by us or simply knows stuff we as fans don't. Maybe something reallly happened in that locker room, something that made us look like a very amateurish club in how we handle things and then the way we lost...

Dunno call him whatever names you want because he IS a cunt but as a footballer he's a winner and maybe saw us as losers. I dunno, he's too damn salty that's all I know and to hold that kind of grudge he could have his reasons. That's all I'm saying.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I know Neymar and I know Cavani and I really like what I've seen from Mbappe, so it's not a matter of PSG being overrated or being in the hype train, they just have top top quality. Neymar isn't one not to live up to expectations, he always does and in a good day (which is pretty much always) he's simply unstoppable most of the time. Then you add someone in fine form like Cavani and it's something you don't want to mess with.

He does love to be at the center of it all but I don't know it's like he feels rejected by us or simply knows stuff we as fans don't. Maybe something reallly happened in that locker room, something that made us look like a very amateurish club in how we handle things and then the way we lost...

Dunno call him whatever names you want because he IS a cunt but as a footballer he's a winner and maybe saw us as losers. I dunno, he's too damn salty that's all I know and to hold that kind of grudge he could have his reasons. That's all I'm saying.
Where did I call him any names? :D
He already said he like the locker room to be loose and funny and it wasn't the case at Juve. Watching his SoMe videos, I can totally see why he might never felt comfortable here.

I really doubt something happened which made us look amateurish. This club seems to be the exact opposite of that. Most players seem to behave here - even Bendtner did.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

How the players and management react to those type of things is submissive. Even Chiellini with his comment on Alves doesn't seem to stand up for the club. It's normal in a way that he still shares a bond with the player and is on good terms, but he's a club legend and part of the old guard, he should be one of the few setting boundaries.

When it comes to the management it's more of the same thing, they feel small in their shoes in front of individual such as Alves and all the disrespect he brings.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We handled the situation like pussies, let him go for free when anybody would've easily paid £5,000,000 and yet despite that we still get absolutely fucked by him in the Media. Clearly our management are too used to dealing with the sort of players that suck us off in the media because we took them from nothing and gave them free trophies and a wage bump.

Should have benched him for a season or told him to shut the fuck up until we received a nice little offer from PSG-City.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How the players and management react to those type of things is submissive. Even Chiellini with his comment on Alves doesn't seem to stand up for the club. It's normal in a way that he still shares a bond with the player and is on good terms, but he's a club legend and part of the old guard, he should be one of the few setting boundaries.

When it comes to the management it's more of the same thing, they feel small in their shoes in front of individual such as Alves and all the disrespect he brings.
It's club policy I believe -- keep everyone on good terms, it pays off in the long run.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We handled the situation like pussies, let him go for free when anybody would've easily paid £5,000,000 and yet despite that we still get absolutely $#@!ed by him in the Media. Clearly our management are too used to dealing with the sort of players that suck us off in the media because we took them from nothing and gave them free trophies and a wage bump.

Should have benched him for a season or told him to shut the $#@! up until we received a nice little offer from PSG-City.
This is the exact way how an amateurish club would have behaved. This subject comes back like a boomerang. Fuck this 5kk. Dalves is a clown and anybody can see that. He shits on the level of serie a while going to play in ligue 1. Says we should take example of Napoli while we fuck them season in season out in the league and the same Napoli who cannot qualify from the CL group stage to save their lives or are eliminated in the preliminary round. And these are just his most recent "thoughts". Dude is 35yo and has a brain of a teenager. Give me a break.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Neymar had even better attack buddies and a similar team in 2015/16 and 2016/17, yet Barca both times went out in the CL quarters. And Neymar, who always lives up to expectations, scored 0 goals in those 4 games, can you blame me for not having the highest expectations?

And aren't you an argie? From the way you talk footie I could swear you're a Brazilian

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We handled the situation like pussies, let him go for free when anybody would've easily paid £5,000,000 and yet despite that we still get absolutely fucked by him in the Media. Clearly our management are too used to dealing with the sort of players that suck us off in the media because we took them from nothing and gave them free trophies and a wage bump.

Should have benched him for a season or told him to shut the fuck up until we received a nice little offer from PSG-City.
So basically use him as an €8m ornament. That would have been a good use of finances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)