Dani Alves (7 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Damn I’ve always knew he is a cunt and all but I wonder what made him so salty regarding us. I really doubt he would take every little chance to talk shit about us if something hadn’t happneed.
Apparently he wanted a contract extension for more than one season and Juve turned that option down.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
he's such a salty little bitch nowadays. I hope we draw PSG sometime in the CL knockouts and Mandžukič physically abuses him.
If there’s one thing I wouldn’t want is to face PSG with our current team. That attacking trio is devastating and our defense would be raped multiple times by a colossal cactus dick.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If there’s one thing I wouldn’t want is to face PSG with our current team. That attacking trio is devastating and our defense would be raped multiple times by a colossal cactus dick.
dunno what's so impressive about PSG, they've been a bunch of mercenaries with no spine since they got rich and as far as I know nothing has changed. our defense will pull together, I'd be more worried about facing teams with great midfield, it's been a weakness of ours since we lost Pogba and Marchisio

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
as much as hes a cunt, hes still the best RB in the game at the age of 34. if he goes to the WC with this kind of form, ive got Brazil as the favorites in Russia

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
dunno what's so impressive about PSG, they've been a bunch of mercenaries with no spine since they got rich and as far as I know nothing has changed. our defense will pull together, I'd be more worried about facing teams with great midfield, it's been a weakness of ours since we lost Pogba and Marchisio
98 goals in 28 games is what’s impressive. The “sugar daddy” argument really doesn’t matter when you have Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe.

its not only silly but extremely naive to want to face such an attacking force with a defense that’s been conceding left and right. It’s the worst idea ever.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
98 goals in 28 games is what’s impressive. The “sugar daddy” argument really doesn’t matter when you have Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe.

its not only silly but extremely naive to want to face such an attacking force with a defense that’s been conceding left and right. It’s the worst idea ever.
They look like clear favorites, thry could crush almost anyone

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I completely hated this guy when he was playing for Barca, after 6 months in Juve jersey I somehow started to like the dude, but after his departure and the words he said in the public, I fucking despise him again.

And he is retared, when you hear someone saying ''I left Juve because I think Italian football has to improve.'', and then moving to France to play football, it is easy to see that such person is a joke.

I know that in our current form, we don't really stand a chance against PSG, but I hope that come March things improve and we meet them in the knockout stages (hope we get there) and eliminated them. I would just love to see Alves' face and reactions on the pitch in the final minutes of the game, I bet he would be red carded.
Indeed. Fvcking Zingaro.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Giorgio Chiellini believes his former Juventus teammate Dani Alves “will leave Paris Saint-Germain too, because he always needs new challenges.”

The Brazilian only left Barcelona in the summer of 2016 to sign for Juve as a free agent, contributing six goals and seven assists in 33 competitive games.

However, he terminated the contract early in order to join PSG instead.

“That’s what Dani is like,” Chiellini told Mediaset Premium this evening.

“I think he will leave Paris Saint-Germain too, because he always needs new challenges. There is a lot of respect here for him, as he left good memories.”

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

so they're in a glorious form in French league, so what? Napoli are going at a 103 point season in Serie A, Inter are on 98 point pace, would you shit your pants if we drew them? we will eventually have to face PSG if we/them are good enough, why all this fear? we're playing in CL not carling cup, there's plenty of strong teams there

last season if we faced Real in the semi's/quarters we probably would have more chance to win than in that final, it's silly to want to win CL by other strong teams knocking each other out and you battling it out with Basel, Bešiktas and Porto, not going to happen

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Because he is a winner and we are a team full of chokers.
Wasn't he the one who gifted Real's 3rd goal in Cardiff? lol

- - - Updated - - -

so they're in a glorious form in French league, so what? Napoli are going at a 103 point season in Serie A, Inter are on 98 point pace, would you shit your pants if we drew them? we will eventually have to face PSG if we/them are good enough, why all this fear? we're playing in CL not carling cup, there's plenty of strong teams there

last season if we faced Real in the semi's/quarters we probably would have more chance to win than in that final, it's silly to want to win CL by other strong teams knocking each other out and you battling it out with Basel, Bešiktas and Porto, not going to happen
Did pretty much happen, for Real Madrid during 2015-16. Easiest CL path EVER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)