Dani Alves (40 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
He's not entirely wrong tho. We should be ruthless, but classy in our approach. Right now, our policy is "bend over and get $#@!ed."

We are spineless and gutless. I miss the Agnellis of old, real men who were passionate about the club.

The rich Jewish clown Elkann is only concerned about business and money. It's all about the bottom line for him. He doesn't give two $#@!s about the club from a fan's perspective.
1- football is business and business means money.. and to have more money u need success.

2- football clubs won't generate money as other business.. he can sell the club if he is not interested.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why you trying so hard to get banned today
Bro do you...I'm not trying to troll, I'm being dead serious.
I'm honestly starting to have the impression that we're not even close to being interesting to being one of the best if not the best. I can understand cancelling Alves' contract, I can understand selling Pogba for a world record fee, I can understand letting Tevez go, I can get that Pirlo is old, I understand Llorente wasn't good enough and we've done a Sevilla a favor.
But what I can't understand is selling the second best LB in the world right after losing a CL final, do we really intend to make that final push for Buffon's last year?!?! I highly doubt. I truly believe that this club's priority is maintaining profit, and taking advantage of Italy's lack of participation in Europe to maximise profit, winning it is NOT a priority.

Bayern Munich had winning the CL as a priority, I remember them splashing 40 mil on Martinez, and most of us didn't understand why. Sandro's and Vidal's sales basically are the greatest indicators of this club's intentions.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Bro do you...I'm not trying to troll, I'm being dead serious.
I'm honestly starting to have the impression that we're not even close to being interesting to being one of the best if not the best. I can understand cancelling Alves' contract, I can understand selling Pogba for a world record fee, I can understand letting Tevez go, I can get that Pirlo is old, I understand Llorente wasn't good enough and we've done a Sevilla a favor.
But what I can't understand is selling the second best LB in the world right after losing a CL final, do we really intend to make that final push for Buffon's last year?!?! I highly doubt. I truly believe that this club's priority is maintaining profit, and taking advantage of Italy's lack of participation in Europe to maximise profit, winning it is NOT a priority.

Bayern Munich had winning the CL as a priority, I remember them splashing 40 mil on Martinez, and most of us didn't understand why. Sandro's and Vidal's sales basically are the greatest indicators of this club's intentions.
Hows alves ruthless? He's a classless clown

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hows alves ruthless? He's a classless clown
Don't get me wrong, I was never a fan of Alves, both the player and the man.
However, he saw shit wasn't going his way, doubted the club, decided to fuck off on the spot, no second guessing. You're not willing to let me go? Fine, I know how weak you are and I'll troll you on instagram. BOOOM he leaves on a free to City, might go secure a league title at a new league.

i hate the guy but the man is a winner and that's something unfortunately I can't say about us. Sure we win in Italy, but we don't have the demeanour or ruthlessness of winners of the caliber of Alves.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about the results, nothing more, nothing less. I'll gladly take a CL with 3 offside goals.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently the man was in talks with City in November....that's how serious he was....

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't get me wrong, I was never a fan of Alves, both the player and the man.
However, he saw shit wasn't going his way, doubted the club, decided to fuck off on the spot, no second guessing. You're not willing to let me go? Fine, I know how weak you are and I'll troll you on instagram. BOOOM he leaves on a free to City, might go secure a league title at a new league.

i hate the guy but the man is a winner and that's something unfortunately I can't say about us. Sure we win in Italy, but we don't have the demeanour or ruthlessness of winners of the caliber of Alves.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about the results, nothing more, nothing less. I'll gladly take a CL with 3 offside goals.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently the man was in talks with City in November....that's how serious he was....
For the last time that is not ruthlessness, alves was just being alves, a classless clown. Ruthless would have been as you said benching his ass the whole year and suing his ass. But that would cost money and there's no place to put making a point on a balance sheet.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
For the last time that is not ruthlessness, alves was just being alves, a classless clown. Ruthless would have been as you said benching his ass the whole year and suing his ass. But that would cost money and there's no place to put making a point on a balance sheet.
Maradona was the most classless dick head of all. Who gives a shit, we need titles. Alves is a cunt, a douchebag but the club didn't want to extent his stay, he then said fuck off in the most douche of ways, but nobody could ever say he didn't bleed for this team, because he totally did.

For fucks sake we don't even have the balls to punish the guy. He could shit on Agnellis meal and would be allowed to leave on a free by mutual agreement. I'm fuming at how we handle shit like this

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How the fuck are we being fucked by Alves exactly? He's a fucking 34yo grandpa behaving like a young superstar. Juventus going on war with that clown would be a sign of weakness. We're not dependent on this freak ffs. I just want to remind you that he missed almost half a season due to his injury. Is he able to perform for the whole season? Of course not. You love those comparisons with Madrid so I'll use one with Barcelona. Did fcb cry after Alves? No they didn't. Also, majority of this forum was crying how shit and past it Alves is before his fibula injury. After that he had a solid performance against Barca, a very good one against Monaco and all of a sudden we cannot cope without him lol. You people are clueless af.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Look at Milan's they're probably keep Gigi Donnaruma, a 8th place team. We get fucked by likes Dani Alves, and other players who "want to leave".
There's a big difference between the two players - background, age, transfer value, can't be compared. The Donnarumma situation is completely abysmal in comparison.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't think it's just the financial implications. I think it's the drama of it all that we don't want. We hate confrontations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)