Dani Alves (24 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe I should have said potential top players. I'm thinking of the ones Raiola gets in early with - Pogba, Kean, Donnarumma. Mendes' players.

The last couple of lines I think are total rubbish, btw. It's easy to create fantasy situations as if you're dealing with a commodity, because treating players like that has a knock-on effect to others. No one is paying more than a token fee for Dani Alves in this situation. He'd turn up and do a Winston Bogarde, there is no benefit to anyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Never trusted this guy. What sort of Brazilian finds himself a girl with that flat of an ass? These are the red flags we should be looking for as a club when signing players.
I suppose the argument "nah, look at dani alves instagram" no longer counts when someone defends idiotic stuff by primavera kids

- - - Updated - - -

can we compare what Juve did to Alves vs Bonucci?
Juve did nothing vs Bonucci and vice versa

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The lesson here is that if you want to leave Juve, even if it's for the richest club in the world, start talking shit about the club. They'll let you go for free and you'll get a big signing on fee.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There are already news of Sandro heading the way out and papers use the 'Marotta doesn't force players to stay, it's their free will to leave'.

Alves leaving is not only a huge blow for us, which it is, but it also changes a lot our transfer market strategy. It seems we'll have to spend quite a lot of money in order to replace him this summer. Kinda sucks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are already news of Sandro heading the way out and papers use the 'Marotta doesn't force players to stay, it's their free will to leave'.

Alves leaving is not only a huge blow for us, which it is, but it also changes a lot our transfer market strategy. It seems we'll have to spend quite a lot of money in order to replace him this summer. Kinda sucks.
I understand Marotta. Players decline in value fast. Forcing them to stay usually backfires. You'd get a cancer in your team and you won't be able to sell him for a good price anyway.

I'm disappointed in Dani Alves though, because we relaunched him, similar to what we did for Tevez.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The lesson here is that if you want to leave Juve, even if it's for the richest club in the world, start talking shit about the club. They'll let you go for free and you'll get a big signing on fee.
You don't need to act like this though. The other way would be being classy and just asking to leave (Llorente).
Either way every player is welcome to leave, in one way or another. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)