Dani Alves (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
First of all, i quite frankly don't care about who shares, or who doesn't share my opinion. @Post Ironic

And no, i'm not turning anti-Beppe, i'm not into black and white thinking. I will always be thankful for what Beppe and the management have done over the last years, but at this point i'm fed up with seeing our star players come and go and sweating over possible sales.

You want to win the CL? - stop selling your best players. don't sacrifice your midfield for a better attack or vice versa. Top 3 teams don't do that. They only sell deadwood and add quality to what they already have.
This. But it seems all too difficult for some to comprehend

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I have no idea really. I don't know much about RBs that are available. I'm sure there is someone good out there though.
Same, would love to see Sandro reunited with Danilo, EuroMax will fix him. I want an offensively competent fullback. I like having a RB like Stephan but I need more flair and fancy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You are welcome to discredit Serie a all you want but it doesn't change the fact we have wn it 6 straight times, with 3 straight doubles, and played in 2 straight CL finals.
:lol: what?

anyway, both badass and dai are right by saying we need to stop selling our best players. and in that regard, we are closer to atleti than to real.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have no idea really. I don't know much about RBs that are available. I'm sure there is someone good out there though.
I really want Conti, but it seems he really wants to join Milan, and we'd be late players to the game.

De Sciglio is versatile but incredibly mediocre, and I don't like nor rate Darmian.

- - - Updated - - -

Same, would love to see Sandro reunited with Danilo, EuroMax will fix him. I want an offensively competent fullback. I like having a RB like Stephan but I need more flair and fancy.
Licht has been shit for a couple of years now, and he's unlikely to improve.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

anyway, both badass and dai are right by saying we need to stop selling our best players. and in that regard, we are closer to atleti than to real.
But Atleti will eventually win a CL final, but they will sell Griezman to us before going to the finals, then we meet them in CL final and lose :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I really want Conti, but it seems he really wants to join Milan, and we'd be late players to the game.

De Sciglio is versatile but incredibly mediocre, and I don't like nor rate Darmian.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, but I mean a RB of his mould who is slightly below average offensively but defensively stellar.

- - - Updated - - -

The Higuain of clubs
We're gonna get Griezzman to partner him soon :baus:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
About Alves, people need to understand why we even got him. He himself wanted to still compete at the highest level and therefore chose us. That tells you a lot about the mindset he had (People like Badass were against this nove remember? They didnt want the finished leech Alves to come collect his last paycheck at Juve), coming to a CL challenger instead of going for the EPL or China money, which he could easily have done, he wanted to compete at the highest level and prove that hes still the best in his position (which he absolutely did, was the best player in the world for the last 3-4 months together with Ronaldo). 12 months later he (apparently) wants to leave, why that is i dont know. But keeping an unmotivated Alves would not be the solution, same as with Tevez, so if he feels like he doesent want to be a part od us anymore, then he should be let go. These are humans we are working with here after all, not robots

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But Atleti will eventually win a CL final, but they will sell Griezman to us before going to the finals, then we meet them in CL final and lose :lol:
the select few will still brag on about how we got to that final too and calling it success

- - - Updated - - -

About Alves, people need to understand why we even got him. He himself wanted to still compete at the highest level and therefore chose us. That tells you a lot about the mindset he had (People like Badass were against this nove remember? They didnt want the finished leech Alves to come collect his last paycheck at Juve), coming to a CL challenger instead of going for the EPL or China money, which he could easily have done, he wanted to compete at the highest level and prove that hes still the best in his position (which he absolutely did, was the best player in the world for the last 3-4 months together with Ronaldo). 12 months later he (apparently) wants to leave, why that is i dont know. But keeping an unmotivated Alves would not be the solution, same as with Tevez, so if he feels like he doesent want to be a part od us anymore, then he should be let go. These are humans we are working with here after all, not robots
when was i ever against the dani alves move :lol:

seriously fuck off and get your story straight before you post straight out lies

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Yeah typo.

Real Madrid has won 3 of 4 CLs. We're a county mile ahead of everyone right now in Europe.

We're a mile ahead of Atletico, and far above Bayern over the last 3 years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fan of De Sciglio or Darmian. Mediocre players.

Haven't paid much attention to Conti.

Too bad Lirola isn't quite ready yet.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the select few will still brag on about how we got to that final too and calling it success

- - - Updated - - -

when was i ever against the dani alves move :lol: I was anything but against it

seriously fuck off and get your story straight before you post straight out lies
I already know answering questions isnt your forte, but dont tell me you have trouble reading sentences properly too. I didnt say Badass, i said people like you, aka "complains about everything for no apparent reason" (there is a word for this actually, its "woman", but i chose not to use it because i dont feminists to come burn down my house). There is a lot of those around here, youre not alone

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can't wait to see that fierce partnership in next years final
I already know answering questions isnt your forte, but dont tell me you have trouble reading sentences properly too. I didnt say Badass, i said people like you, aka "complains about everything for no apparent reason" (there is a word for this actually, its "woman", but i chose not to use it because i dont feminists to come burn down my house). There is a lot of those around here, youre not alone
:rofl::rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)