Dani Alves (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we wanna take the last step to CL success and improve even more we have to stop selling our best players year after year.

You know i've always defended the management and Beppe, but if he sells yet another starter in Alex Sandro or Dybala (not counting Dani here) in the current transfer window i'm switching sides.

We reached the CL final 2 times in the last years and have been outclassed in both of them - if we want to take the final step we have to stop selling our best players and there is no way around it.

Let's either Add quality without selling any, and finally win the thing.
Or let's continue to sell our star players and stay the laughing stock in europe for losing CL final after CL final.
Just think about the fact you're taking up the same position as badass and fr3sh.

Now slap yourself and stop being a pansy.

In 2014-15 our starting XI wasn't good enough to compete with Barca. We barely squeaked out of our group, and snuck by Monaco and Madrid by the skin of our teeth.

This year our starting XI was good enough, as shown by topping our group with ease and then absolutely smashing Porto, Barca, and Monaco. We didn't have the depth this year, and went into the CL final with our team physically drained in both midfield and attack. Pjanic and Mandzu looked like walking dead in the 2nd half.

Beppe and Paratici transitioned out of the Pirlo-Vidal-Tevez phase. And did it almost seamlessly, managing to improve our starting XI. They just haven't dealt with improving our bench and rotation options in attack. Hopefully that comes this summer. I'd love to still have Vidal, but we don't. No sense crying over spilt milk, especially considering we've actually improved. Will I be disappointed if Sandro or Dybala is sold? Yes. But until it happens people need to stop being pathetic bitches about hypotheticals.

We've sold 2 players. Pogba and Vidal. Guys like Pirlo and Tevez were done. And Morata was of course leaving who you think is a scrub anyways. So because we've sold two stars, the last two summers while transitioning the team and improving it we should now be anti-Beppe? Seems awfully ridiculous.

They've turned us into a powerhouse of European football again, a place no one foresaw, even under Conte. They deserve nothing but faith and trust for this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It makes sense to let go him. He's too much UCL experience and he makes everyone el se look bad. Specially after performance like Monaco and Farca. Get rid of him and get Rafinha in a combo with Costa.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
watch him $#@! himself and we end up paying 10 mill for nagatomo or some $#@! like that
The rumour is that Dani Alves want to leave. What should we do? Force him to stay? If he want to leave, let him. The RB position will be weaker, but hopefully other areas will be better next season.

Just chill we are only in June, this isen´t your first mercato. We can have a meltdown 1 september. Until then let´s se what happens.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The rumour is that Dani Alves want to leave. What should we do? Force him to stay? If he want to leave, let him. The RB position will be weaker, but hopefully other areas will be better next season.

Just chill we are only in June, this isen´t your first mercato. We can have a meltdown 1 september. Until then let´s se what happens.
he only wants to leave because we refused to give him the contract extension he deserves

- - - Updated - - -

They've turned us into a powerhouse of European football again, a place no one foresaw, even under Conte. They deserve nothing but faith and trust for this summer.
a power house? does a power house team sell their best players each season? no we're atletico madrid level at best

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a retard.

Yeah 6 straight scudetti, 3 straight domestic doubles, and we're Atletico level at best.

Let's all follow Badass' lead like when he acted as though the apocalypse was here for replacing Conte with Allegri.

Or when he acted like we'd never succeed again after losing Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo in 14-15.

Or that is was huge step backwards to lose Pogba last summer.

Yeah, because we have really been shit since losing Conte and Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba. Real shit. Mid table scrubs.

:rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What a retard.

Yeah 6 straight scudetti, 3 straight domestic doubles, and we're Atletico level at best.

Let's all follow Badass' lead like when he acted as though the apocalypse was here for replacing Conte with Allegri.

Or when he acted like we'd never succeed again after losing Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo in 14-15.

Yeah, because we have really been shit since losing Conte and Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba. Real shit. Mid table scrubs.

:lol::tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What a retard.

italian league is way weaker than spanish league, so while it is a great achievement, winning it 6 times wouldn't qualify juventus as a european powerhouse. if we swapped leagues with atleti, they would most probably win it in italy.

what would qualify juve as a european powerhouse are european results. and with allegri, we're ~ at atleti's level:
https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/trank2019.html
which is excellent btw.

but letting our best players leave, that's what is really reminiscent to atleti. while real, bayern or barcelona, even fucking manchester city keep their best players, we won't/can't. that is what we are missing. and a cl victory, of course.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a retard.

Or that is was huge step backwards to lose Pogba last summer.

take into account how much weaker serie A is to la liga. but what do you know you've always been an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

italian league is way weaker than spanish league, so while it is a great achievement, winning it 6 times wouldn't qualify juventus as a european powerhouse. if we swapped leagues with atleti, they would most probably win it in italy.

what would qualify juve as a european powerhouse are european results. and with allegri, we're ~ at atleti's level:
which is excellent btw.

but letting our best players leave, that's what is really reminiscent to atleti. while real, bayern or barcelona, even fucking manchester city keep their best players, we won't/can't. that is what we are missing. and a cl victory, of course.
please excuse post ironic he's mentally challenged and the inbred child of zach and zizinho

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

which is excellent btw.

:lol: what?

You are welcome to discredit Serie a all you want but it doesn't change the fact we have wn it 6 straight times, with 3 straight doubles, and played in 2 of 3 CL finals.

Every single team in football envies our last 3 seasons aside from Real Madrid and perhaps Barca. Being the 2nd-3rd best team in all of football the last 3 seasons certainly qualifies us as a power house regardless of how much you want to change the goal posts.

- - - Updated - - -

take into account how much weaker serie A is to la liga. but what do you know you've always been an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

please excuse post ironic he's mentally challenged and the inbred child of zach and zizinho
Cry a little more badass. And once again you'll sound like a delusional moron at the end of the season. Like every season.

Allegri sucks bro. We're doomed with him and no Tevez or Vidal. So doomed :rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: what?

You are welcome to discredit Serie a all you want but it doesn't change the fact we have wn it 6 straight times, with 3 straight doubles, and played in 2 straight CL finals.

Every single team in football envies our last 3 seasons aside from Real Madrid and perhaps Barca. Being the 2nd-3rd best team in all of football the last 3 seasons certainly qualifies us as a power house regardless of how much you want to change the goal posts.
Who outside of France ever gave a flying fuck about Lyon's dominance in the league before psg's millions came along? it doesn't change the fact that they are not an elite european side

- - - Updated - - -

Cry a little more badass. And once again you'll sound like a delusional moron at the end of the season. Like every season.

Allegri sucks bro. We're doomed with him and no Tevez or Vidal. So doomed :rofl:
pathetic as always

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

which is excellent btw.

Atletico won 78pts in La Liga this season, 2 od which vs Madrid and Barcelona. Roma and Napoli 87 and 86 respectively. Atletico would have to win 12 Pts in 4 games vs these two to finish 1st in a Juventus less Serie A, which they arent capable off. with their current roster and form they had last season, theyd finish 4th this season in Serie A behind us Roma and Napoli, so even worse than they did in La Liga

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
First of all, i quite frankly don't care about who shares, or who doesn't share my opinion. @Post Ironic

And no, i'm not turning anti-Beppe, i'm not into black and white thinking. I will always be thankful for what Beppe and the management have done over the last years, but at this point i'm fed up with seeing our star players come and go and sweating over possible sales.

You want to win the CL? - stop selling your best players. don't sacrifice your midfield for a better attack or vice versa. Top 3 teams don't do that. They only sell deadwood and add quality to what they already have.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Atletico won 78pts in La Liga this season, 2 od which vs Madrid and Barcelona. Roma and Napoli 87 and 86 respectively. Atletico would have to win 12 Pts in 4 games vs these two to finish 1st in a Juventus less Serie A, which they arent capable off. with their current roster and form they had last season, theyd finish 4th this season in Serie A behind us Roma and Napoli, so even worse than they did in La Liga
you did the math

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And we wouldn't be winning CL with the team we had im 14-15 by keeping it. We sold players to upgrade the team. We don't sell players we have a very different team right now and seeing as how we have improved from 14-15 (more points this season, far better in CL knockouts before the final, far better in coppa too) I'd say we're on the perfect path.

I hope we don't sell players this year. It doesn't seem like the plan outside of Dani Alves. Which even though I love Alves far more than you, it won't bother me at all to lose him if we sign a good young player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
First of all, i quite frankly don't care about who shares, or who doesn't share my opinion. @Post Ironic

And no, i'm not turning anti-Beppe, i'm not into black and white thinking. I will always be thankful for what Beppe and the management have done over the last years, but at this point i'm fed up with seeing our star players come and go and sweating over possible sales.

You want to win the CL? - stop selling your best players. don't sacrifice your midfield for a better attack or vice versa. Top 3 teams don't do that. They only sell deadwood and add quality to what they already have.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And we wouldn't be winning CL with the team we had im 14-15 by keeping it. We sold players to upgrade the team. We don't sell players we have a very different team right now and seeing as how we have improved from 14-15 (more points this season, far better in CL knockouts before the final, far better in coppa too) I'd say we're on the perfect path.

I hope we don't sell players this year. It doesn't seem like the plan outside of Dani Alves. Which even though I love Alves far more than you, it won't bother me at all to lose him if we sign a good young player
I'm not too fussed about losing the Brazilian clown. Who do you have in mind as a replacement? Licht or Barza as out starting right back in CL nights would be suicidal :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)