Dani Alves (8 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sure he's been great, but this might be a blessing in disguise. We might spend big on a top rightback like Pereira from Porto, hopefully we'll sign him up in the same fashion we sealed Sandro and Pjanic's deal.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This was our best team, post-calciopoli. We've improved in an almost linear line since Beppe took over.

As long as we keep improving and remain a top 3-4 club in football I'm perfectly fine with selling anyone.
If we wanna take the last step to CL success and improve even more we have to stop selling our best players year after year.

You know i've always defended the management and Beppe, but if he sells yet another starter in Alex Sandro or Dybala (not counting Dani here) in the current transfer window i'm switching sides.

We reached the CL final 2 times in the last years and have been outclassed in both of them - if we want to take the final step we have to stop selling our best players and there is no way around it.

Let's either Add quality without selling any, and finally win the thing.
Or let's continue to sell our star players and stay the laughing stock in europe for losing CL final after CL final.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we wanna take the last step to CL success and improve even more we have to stop selling our best players year after year.

You know i've always defended the management and Beppe, but if he sells yet another starter in Alex Sandro or Dybala (not counting Dani here) in the current transfer window i'm switching sides.

We reached the CL final 2 times in the last years and have been outclassed in both of them - if we want to take the final step we have to stop selling our best players and there is no way around it.

Or let's continue to sell our star players and stay the laughing stock in europe for losing CL final after CL final.
:tup:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Bravo well said

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The other problem is not just replacing a RB but needing 2 RW, especially if Cuadrado is for sale. But seriously I'm getting increasingly fed up with the management selling key players each summer only to create new problems. Seriously fuck De Sciglio for a replacement, the fact that Allegri recently said that the 'defence' was set makes me all the more nervous as to whether we are buying a new RB or just re-instating Lichtsteiner which would be a travesty

enzo

May 14, 2012
So, he is gone. That puts some more pressure on Beppe. I seriously begin to doubt we will have a good campaign this time. But let the man surprise us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)