Dani Alves (3 Viewers)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
:sigh:

I can't see a decent replacement for Dani.
He is not that big that you think. He is just a defender. We replaced Zidane, Inzaghi, Vidal or even Pogba. This club knows business since day one. I have never seen Juve depending on one player or 11. Let the guy go as long as he thinks there is bigger clubs than Juventus. Just my opinion friend. No hard feelings.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No way in hell he's gonna leave for free (I know he will)! Milk those english dummies so that we can buy a replacement. Conti?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Super disappointed in Dani. Plays for us for less than a year, wins a double, and then burns bridges with the club. Not only does he want to leave the club and force us to buy a replacement when there aren't many to choose from, but he goes out of his way to publicly state that our best player should leave, too. I don't care how good a player he is or how legendary his reputation is, I don't want players like that on my team. And FFS, how can you blame this on Marotta?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Super disappointed in Dani. Plays for us for less than a year, wins a double, and then burns bridges with the club. Not only does he want to leave the club and force us to buy a replacement when there aren't many to choose from, but he goes out of his way to publicly state that our best player should leave, too. I don't care how good a player he is or how legendary his reputation is, I don't want players like that on my team. And FFS, how can you blame this on Marotta?
by not offering the contract extension he wanted and deserves

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Apparently the Higuain video is fake. It was actually Higuain sending a message to Dani on a brazilian tv show that he was on.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'm having different thoughts right now.

First thing. I liked his grinta and the way he played this season. Dani showed that he should be offered an extension, but there is a second thing.

He should of kept this mouth shut about Dybala. I consider this a very unprofessional thing to do. This guy scared me away from having trust in him. But.. De Sciglio or Lichty ain't something to be happy about if we wanna get that European cup.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well if Agresti is reporting this, then he's a definite goner

At first I thought it was random goal.com journalist. Apparently not.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I couldn't care less for anything that Alves said recently. I care about one thing and one thing only: quality.

Having said that, I think we're in a REALLY horrible place if we decide to sell. I don't even care if he's old or not. What he offered us this season was incredible, he basically lead our team in the CL and provided amazing matches for us. If we infact decide to sell him it's seriously a huge step backwards simply because we can't replace one of the best RBs out there. Some are really funny when they say how he's a winger. No, he's not. He's providing top quality winger quality but that doesn't mean he's shit in defense. I read today that Lichtsteiner will stay with us one more year but I don't want see that guy in our starting XI, he's just a back-up at best. If we sell Dani it's simply a disaster move and I don't care how some white knights are going to spam doomsday etc. We should simply wake the fuck up and stop selling quality players if we wanna move forward. Also, what profit would this be? A small one. We're not fucking Fiorentina to cheer when we earn extra 5 million euros.

Lets see if this is media BS or not, but I hope it is, cause it'd be a horrible move. Keeping both Sandro and Alves should be a priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)