Dani Alves (18 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What was the Higuain comment?
Higuain speaks with Dani Alves in Spanish and this is the translation of Higuain's message to him.
"Brother Dani, what can I tell you? I send you a big greeting, you know how much I love you. It was a pleasure to play with you and win with you. I wish you the best and hope we will spend more time together because it's really a pleasure. Hi genius, always stay with this cheerfulness and with the smile that is what matters most in this life. Smile and be happy, a hug! "

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently Higuain said goodbye via social media and then quickly removed it

Have our players gone full retard this summer? :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
he gone! :nico:

- - - Updated - - -

Its everywhere
And what is exactly there to be happy about :shifty:

Do you want to see De Sciglio replace him ?

- - - Updated - - -

If Alves leaves it would greatly disrupt our mercato.

We 'd be forced to invest in a topclass RB.
Yep.

Need to retain him for atleast another year.

Would be an incredibly stupid decision to let him go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If it was the same goodbye message that was posted yesterday in the previous pages, then I'm not so certain of his exit.

Guess we'll see.
Well they didn't source anything and we know FI are gossip queens. I hope he stays at least one more season

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
And what is exactly there to be happy about :shifty:

Do you want to see De Sciglio replace him ?
I don't particularly care if its De Sciglio or someone else. I would prefer Conti but it seems like an expensive and difficult operation.

I want every player at Juve to be on the same side. I don't care for mercenaries that don't fit the club. I disliked Alves as a person for 10 yeas, and 10 good games with us didn't change that. Then he drops this bombshell.

I rather we win with our own or we don't win at all.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Lets not forget that he was bad or unavailable for 80% of the season. Alves is very replaceable.

His best came either as winger or wingback. If we get our new right winger, then that leaves Alves at RB. And Alves the RB can absolutely be replaced.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Like i said losing again, and in the way that we did, sent the wrong message. This guy's gone and who knows who else will follow.

We better be ready to spend. This mercato will need some fucking overhaul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)