Dani Alves (10 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:shifty:

Juventus star Dani Alves has refused to rule out a possible move to the Premier League this summer.

Chelsea are reportedly long time admirers of Alves who joined Juve from Barcelona just one year ago.

Despite only being one year into his Bianconeri career, the Brazilian has released an interview with Canais Esporte Interativo revealing that he may decide to move to the Premier League in the future.

“I did not move to England last summer because I felt like I needed to learn how to defend better,” he revealed.

“You must be a very good defender to play in England and Italy could teach me a lot. I still hope I am going to move to the Premier League one day. When? I don’t know, let’s see.”

Alves also sparked anger amongst the Juventus fan base with comments regarding star striker Paulo Dybala.

The defender said: “He should leave Juve someday to improve.”

​Chelsea are not the only Premier League club interested in the 34-year-old, with Tottenham and Manchester City also monitoring the situation, according to reports in Italy.

You know what, i agree with Higuain, goodbye Dani, and leave before you convince other players to join Barca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And what is exactly there to be happy about :shifty:

Do you want to see De Sciglio replace him ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.

Need to retain him for atleast another year.

Would be an incredibly stupid decision to let him go.
Yeah, thats what i was thinking

Especially now there isnt a nice opportunity on the market

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
As long as he believes there is a bigger team than Juve he is not our player. Send him to china or Japan or even Somali Serie A in that case he deserves. I loved the guy but telling young player to leave the old lady. No to the way I said it lol

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
And if you remember guys the first Ronaldo's goal in the last final, it was all his fault. He confused Dybala with the ball that is why Dybala had a bad day and it is not just my opinion it is what happened. I believe everyone saw it.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Good business, cash in while you can.
Exactly. He's old as fvck. Seems like he wanted a contract extension we weren't willing to offer an old fart like him. That's why he was pissed and made those comments about Dybala leaving.
What a piece of sh!t he is, getting back at a club for being reasonable, with such pitiful schemes. :lol2:
Milk Man Sh!tty as much as you can Beppone!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All that said we better replace him with similar quality, or we are dumb.

De Sciglio isn't even half the player.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Damn why the f#cK are we doing this?? He added a new dimension to our game and approach, he had such experience and such a heart and was even a great guy in the locker room... He will really be missed on and off the pitch...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Chill out dudes. We've replaced far worse the last few years.

Also his comments over the last few days has me thinking that he wants out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)