Dani Alves (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he indeed wants to leave us, we need to understand why players keep wanting to leave, sometimes after 3-4 years. It's not a healthy habit. Over the past 3 or 4 seasons it's been Tevez, Vidal, Pogba, and now Alves. I don't see players wanting to leave Barca, Madrid, or Bayern every year, and even if they attempt to pull off some shit, the club makes sure they let the player know who is boss. I recall Agnelli saying we want to be the Bayern of Italy, but to accomplish that we need to retain all our best players, starting from this season. We've reached 2 CL finals in three seasons, and that's no fluke. If 2015 was a surprise, then this season was definitely planned for, and we should continue to build on that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I already know answering questions isnt your forte, but dont tell me you have trouble reading sentences properly too. I didnt say Badass, i said people like you, aka "complains about everything for no apparent reason" (there is a word for this actually, its "woman", but i chose not to use it because i dont feminists to come burn down my house). There is a lot of those around here, youre not alone
About Alves, people need to understand why we even got him. He himself wanted to still compete at the highest level and therefore chose us. That tells you a lot about the mindset he had (People like Badass were against this nove remember?
people like me is still including me dumb dumb

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah typo.

Real Madrid has won 3 of 4 CLs. We're a county mile ahead of everyone right now in Europe.

We're a mile ahead of Atletico, and far above Bayern over the last 3 years.
:shifty: :rofl: Far above Bayern? Come on Man :D A mile ahead of Atletico? They reached the final in 2014 and 2016. Let's not talk in absolutes :p

I'd really like Koke and Saul from their midfield tho ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:shifty: :rofl: Far above Bayern? Come on Man :D A mile ahead of Atletico? They reached the final in 2014 and 2016. Let's not talk in absolutes :p

Don't forget Carrasco :tuttosport:

TBH I'd be scared of getting Atleti players, I just don't want more players with failed finals, it's a bad juju.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I already know answering questions isnt your forte, but dont tell me you have trouble reading sentences properly too. I didnt say Badass, i said people like you, aka "complains about everything for no apparent reason" (there is a word for this actually, its "woman", but i chose not to use it because i dont feminists to come burn down my house). There is a lot of those around here, youre not alone
Chauvinist pig :disagree:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he indeed wants to leave us, we need to understand why players keep wanting to leave, sometimes after 3-4 years. It's not a healthy habit. Over the past 3 or 4 seasons it's been Tevez, Vidal, Pogba, and now Alves. I don't see players wanting to leave Barca, Madrid, or Bayern every year, and even if they attempt to pull off some shit, the club makes sure they let the player know who is boss. I recall Agnelli saying we want to be the Bayern of Italy, but to accomplish that we need to retain all our best players, starting from this season. We've reached 2 CL finals in three seasons, and that's no fluke. If 2015 was a surprise, then this season was definitely planned for, and we should continue to build on that.
I dont think any of those had a lot in common other than leaving, but their reasons seemed very different to me. Tevez wanted home, he could have played at Real and he still would have left. Then one year later he goes to China so he has no idea what he actually wants it seems. Vidal thought hed have better chances to win the CL in Bayern, it still is left to be seen if he was right or not. Pogba is all about that cash and publicity, social media following and stuff like that. Going to the most hyped and watched league, and their biggest and most popular team, thats also the richest and the club and town he grew up in, it was a perfect match. We are yet to see if Dani leaves and what his reasons will be, but you get the point i think. Maybe we just sign the wrong players/personalities :boh:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I said 3 years. Bayern hasn't played in a CL final since 2013. Atletico has won what exactly? Not a trophy in 3 years.

We've won every single domestic trophy and played in 2 CL finals of 3. As I said, only Real Madrid and maybe Barca have had a better past 3 seasons than we have under Allegri.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bro. It doesn't matter. We got Mandzu and Alves with that winning mentality from 2013 and 2015 respectively, and it failed to help :D
There we're too many chokers in squad. Gigi, Barza, Chiello, BonBon, Marchisio, Cuads, Pjanic, Higuain and the newest addition Dybala vs non-chokers : Dani, Sandro, Khedira (still choked), Mandzo. As you can see, we'll choke a solid 9 out of 10 times.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I said 3 years. Bayern hasn't played in a CL final since 2013. Atletico has won what exactly? Not a trophy in 3 years.

We've won every single domestic trophy and played in 2 CL finals of 3. As I said, only Real Madrid and maybe Barca have had a better past 3 seasons than we have under Allegri.
They still won it in 2013 tho :sigh: :sad:

I don't think we are at the level of Bayern yet, in spite of reaching 2 CL finals over the past 3 seasons (ATM did the same thing, and I still don't rate them as highly as Bayern).

We are currently, and can continue to be, a top 4 European club, but to achieve that we need to retain our best players while adding pieces to the puzzle; otherwise, disgusting EPL scumbags like the red cunts, blue moneybags, Arab United and even Qatar FC from France will overtake us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You mean Bayern losing Kroos who has been a major part of Real Madrid dominating Europe? Or Mandzu who was a major part of us getting to CL final this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)