Dani Alves (55 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
'Shit player'

'Washed up clown'

'Licht is better'

Yet the legendary G.O.A.T delivers on the biggest stage YET AGAIN

Our best player in the CL and inshallah if we go on to win CL, this signing would've been Beppe's most significant signing of his career.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There are two Dani Alves. One that knows when to take the match seriously and one who is a lolzillian that plays around in unimportant games. Right now we are getting the serious Dani Alves every match.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was one of those who thought he looked all over the place in those early performance for us, but for months now he's been very good and seems to be getting better with each game. I'd honestly just wheel him out for the Champions League games, he looks almost possessed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
'Shit player'

'Washed up clown'

'Licht is better'

Yet the legendary G.O.A.T delivers on the biggest stage YET AGAIN

Our best player in the CL and inshallah if we go on to win CL, this signing would've been Beppe's most significant signing of his career.
:agree:

While Higgy finally started justifying his price tag tonight, Alves has been the most important signing of the season by far... Pjanic probably second. Those two have been massive for us in the CL.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't want to talk about his performance or the back heel or how great he was tonight (all season). I will not talk about his influence to our increase in mental strength, I just want to talk about that trajectory he put on the ball for the second goal. I advice everyone to watch it repeatedly because that was something out of this world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)