Dani Alves (5 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I don't want to talk about his performance or the back heel or how great he was tonight (all season). I will not talk about his influence to our increase in mental strength, I just want to talk about that trajectory he put on the ball for the second goal. I advice everyone to watch it repeatedly because that was something out of this world.
Pirlo did that all the time.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If ever there was a guy that personifies Allegri's approach to big games, it is this guy. What a signing he has been. I don't think I can single out more important people to this phenomenal campaign, other than Alves and Mandzukic. Take a bow.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I was one of those who thought he looked all over the place in those early performance for us, but for months now he's been very good and seems to be getting better with each game. I'd honestly just wheel him out for the Champions League games, he looks almost possessed.
Well he was very sub-par in autumn :D

But now he's just a fucking beast. Easily MotM for me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The people who were talking shit about this guy can swallow my balls. Great player.

- - - Updated - - -

I am very surprised by his performance all along the season, he has been very important.
Great move by Beppe.
He is older, but honestly why suprised? He is a historical level great RB for over decade, his ability should not come as a suprise.

- - - Updated - - -

The usual post-Juve game meltdown over the decision to let him leave is always hilarious to read in the Barça forum. :lol:
link us man, link us!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well he was very sub-par in autumn :D

But now he's just a fucking beast. Easily MotM for me.
Greatly exaggerated by the forum doom and gloomers and #teamobjective.

He was a beast for us in CL group stage too. One of the main reasons we topped our group.

It was only Serie A where he was poor and that was mostly because he was goofing off on the pitch in league.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014

He is older, but honestly why suprised? He is a historical level great RB for over decade, his ability should not come as a suprise.

link us man, link us!
I have seen some Barca games on the past due to my father been an enthusiast for that team. And although his offensive abilities are well known to many,(even his crosses surprise me aswell, because he was not that regularly good on its former team), his defensive skills were lacking at La Liga, I would not have think he could adapt that well to such a precise defending squad we have. I am glad I am mistaken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)